Script to check IP and proxy ?

I have seen few web have this option, When people come to your site and that website will tell you correct which is your ip and your proxy ip( if you are using proxy), this is nice, I try to search on google but can't find this type of script. Does anyone know any kind of php script like this ? thanks

Yes, i wanna know too

Dixiy.com - Professional Web Hosting Provider since 2002
    AutoCreation.net - Automation Solution for cPanel Hosting! + Illegal File Scanner
    WHDir.net - Your complete Web Hosting Directory with Hosting/Server Tutorials

Do you know any php script for that ? i am looking for a script not a software , btw thank you

HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR is a variable passed threw php.

Code:
    <?
    echo $_SERVER['HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR'];
    ?>
    Somthing crap, try match if different.

Code:
    <?
    $proxy = $_SERVER['HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR'];
    $ip = $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'];
    if ($proxy != $ip) {
    echo "Proxy: ".$proxy;
    }
    else {
    echo "Proxy: none";
    }
    ?>
    Server Management - AdminGeekZ.com
    Infrastructure Management, Web Application Performance, mySQL DBA. System Automation.
    WordPress/Magento Performance, Apache to Nginx Conversion, Varnish Implimentation, DDoS Protection, Custom Nginx Modules
    Check our wordpress varnish plugin. Contact us for quote: sales@admingeekz.com

Please read it carefully, it shows you how to use HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR, HTTP_VIA to check if it is a proxy IP.

Originally posted by tinhnho
    Do you know any php script for that ? i am looking for a script not a software , btw thank you
    Dixiy.com - Professional Web Hosting Provider since 2002
    AutoCreation.net - Automation Solution for cPanel Hosting! + Illegal File Scanner
    WHDir.net - Your complete Web Hosting Directory with Hosting/Server Tutorials