Is Iguana Active Dead?

I've run Iguana for the last 6 months or so but none of my leafs can connect to their servers for "verification" and updates. I've tried sending emails and visiting their site but nothing seems alive over there. It's been going on now for several days.

They go belley up or is this some sort of major internal problem? Just curious if I should start looking elsewhere for a paid game server control panel.

Cheers,

Eric

We gave up with them months ago, site was down for 2 weeks without them even trying to fix it, nothing worked at one point for 2 days , customer support was non existant and help docs have said coming soon for months.

So what do you use now instead of Iguana?

tcadmin - www.tcadmin..com - never looked back since, 100% increase, support replys for me have never exceeded 15mins

Super, they actually did help me install it on a new box already. Now I've just got to figure out how to use it

Thanks for the info, cya Iguana!

Eric

LOL, Iguana is no more. I went to their site today and it forwards to a Trinity Hosting.

Glad you gave me the TCAdmin link, I love it! The software runs wonderful and includes it's own FTP so I don't have to fork out more cash for a serv-u license. Now just to decide if I want the lease monthly or buy outright, ha.

Cheers all,

Eric

It's a shame this only supports Windows as everyone seems to love it.
    Monil Patel
    Reload Network - http://www.reload-network.co.uk

http://forums.tcadmin.com/viewtopic.php?t=241

that might change soon, linux as well

The last I personally heard of Iguana - all of their software was exploitable and thats why they "disappeared" (someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I've heard from a few little internal people involved). So yeah, from what I heard their main servers got hacked and they just all gave up.

Anyone with other details?

(I could be wrong and thinking gamecp or another panel, but I'm pretty sure it was iguana - sad as their product "looked" great)

Originally posted by HP-David
    The last I personally heard of Iguana - all of their software was exploitable and thats why they "disappeared" (someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I've heard from a few little internal people involved). So yeah, from what I heard their main servers got hacked and they just all gave up.

Anyone with other details?

(I could be wrong and thinking gamecp or another panel, but I'm pretty sure it was iguana - sad as their product "looked" great)
    Not true. Nothing was exploited as far as Iguana..

Iguana was handed over to IlanGames a month or two ago and when Ilan went out of business Iguana did too as it was hosted on their servers which are all turned off at this time..

Originally posted by sentientinternet
    It's a shame this only supports Windows as everyone seems to love it.
    http://forums.tcadmin.com/viewtopic.php?t=241
    www.tcadmin.com
    The Game Hosting Control Panel