DedicatedNOW flippin r0x

Nuff said =]

????

what is your point
    Downloadinn.com - Ultimate Download Service

Just recommending you getting a server with them if your looking for one. NY/NJ LEVEL3, great support etc. <3

How about you give us a detailed account of your expirience rather then saying they "flippin r0x".

Xabi,

The majority here would most likely prefer details rather than just <3, as much as <3 is good - it doesn't ensure us that our dedicated servers will be connected to the interweb in the morning.

Provide as many details as possible and perhaps we'll all agree.
    David
    Web hosting by Fused For businesses with more important things to do than worry about their hosting.

well it does.............. my support tickets get handled very fast, I found a server that fit my needs else where and they matched the price for me............ (after having a box there already) what else.. umm phone support <3

the hardware is also swell.. $99 setup, $99 a month = athlon 64 2800, 1gb ram, 120gb hdd.. its really fantastic

Hm, do they have L3?

UltraUnixNET,

Not yet, single-homed with L3 and another provider coming shortly (savvis if I recall correctly)
    David
    Web hosting by Fused For businesses with more important things to do than worry about their hosting.

I see nlayer and above at the moment.

UUN,

Nevermind, you are correct.
    David