Chapel Hill, NC

NEEDED: PHP Programmer

I am in need of an experienced php programmer to write some code pertaining to user authentication, and a few other small items to go along with it. The whole setup is running on a mysql database which is already built and working, I simply need a small amount of code to interact with it.

Here is a quick breakdown of exactly what I need. Please reply to this thread (no PM or email) with a quote for this project and how long it will take you.

1. User authentication pulled from mysql database
    2. Display welcome message to user with current profile information pulled from database
    3. Password retrieval function

New delhi, India

Hello sophic,

My name is MrOrange and I'm a PHP programmer with years of experience. My freelancing website is my portfolio is there. I have done numerous user authentication systems for my clients. The last client whom I did user authentication for said about Orange Freelancing:

The code that was written was exactly what I wanted and needed. Orange Freelancing even went the extra mile and added some code that added value to the software that was delivered. I have never been so impressed with the speed and professionalism I was given. The dedication was unexpected as we worked together through the wee hours of several mornings getting it to production. If you are ever in need of assistance I strongly suggest that you contact Orange Freelancing for all your PHP coding needs. From now on I will.

I provide free installation and free future minor modifications. I know how other freelancers burn their clients, so you do not have to pay until you are fully satisfied with the demo I give. I will efficiently and effectively meet your needs with code presented according to code structure guidelines I follow so that it is easily editable by future freelancers.

From what I can surmise from your work I would say $20 and delivered within 1-2 days. Let Orange Freelancing be your PHP solution. Contact me anytime:

Email: [email protected]
    AIM: BB Jethro Tull
    MSN: [email protected]
    YIM: pqs_orange

I will work with you until it satisfies your needs. Please get in touch with me.

Chapel Hill, NC
    job has been filled

Texas, United States

sophic Has chosen me as the developer for his project.

Thank you!

Einnar Rodriguez
    Software Engineer
    xTech Logic
    Rack Geek, LLC
    Proactive Systems Administration - Managed Hosting - Wordpress Consulting - Security Audits
    Call us: 877-970-7225

i'm late, sorry
    HostNodeList Web Host Directory, DEV.INTOEX.COM - products for online business

Experienced web-developer | PHP | Smarty | Zend | Databases | Graphic design - looking for long-time relationship