Good morning all,

I'm currently looking for ticket shiftwork.
I have a few years experience in technical support at different companies (the latest being a 1792++ hour stint at a hosting company).

What I can do for you:

I'm available 12 hours per day, 5 days per week.
I'm quite speedy when it comes to tickets and have experience working with:

dedicated, vps, shared hosting - mainly cPanel however willing to delve into other panels.

*nix of all flavours - great at troubleshooting but would prefer if I'm no attempting to compile kernels on a daily basis.

dealing with thousands of clients daily and happily! your clients will love having me around as much as I will enjoy working with them daily, getting to know them all on a first-name basis and meeting their needs/expectations.

Also available with me:

advertising, advertising, advertising!
Multiple sites hosted on a third-party server with great uptime and just ready to put your ad on it.

Contact me for more details.

Notes: I'm willing to work for a bare "minimum" per hour - will expect payment on a daily or weekly basis and am available most weekends/evenings, (I can do any hours, up to 72 per week).

What I want you to be:
decent company, good track record, decent number of clients for me to support/get to know and help out on a daily basis, growing - I do NOT want to join a failing company, decent uptime - I can only deal with so much stresswise (servers going down everyday, all day will make David a very "odd" creature who will explode at administration - that said I am a 'pokerface' to your clients. They'll always see me as kind, courteous and attentative - ready to help!)

Let me know if you're interested.
Use your secret methods of contacting me, thank you for your time.

Note: I'm not interested in a 'per ticket' basis unless you deal with thousands of tickets per month, kapeesh? I have rent to pay and am willing to work at a bare minimum wage to do just that temporarily while we work something else out.

Again - thank you for your time.
If you need any of the above expanded or explained further contact me with your questions.

I'm ready to start immediately.
Take care.