Three Thumbs Up for Allmanaged

If I had three arms, I'd put all three thumbs up for!

I bought my first dedicated server last week, and boy was I uneasy about it! I don't have much experience with servers, so I was worried I would not be able to handle my own dedicated. Allmanaged calmed all my worries tho! I have emailed allmanaged many times since last week, and their support has been outstanding. Maybe its because I'm coming from a host with not so good customer support, but I am just floored by the support of these guys. Quick, friendly, and able to resolve all my issues!

Glad to see you're enjoying yourself at Allmanaged!
    Be sure to update us all in a month or two and let us know how the service has been once again.
    Web hosting by Fused For businesses with more important things to do than worry about their hosting.

New Orleans, LA
    I have heard many good comments about allmanaged, and I am thinking of purchasing a dedicated soon from them.. thanks for the review
    fuse9 LLC
    -Support Team-
    fusing the core of the internet
    Webhosting, Reseller Hosting, Custom Plans

Tebow I wouldn't stop and think about allmanaged i reccomend them myself too....myself a newbie at servers they handle'd everything for me i asked them to do and support is fast! i wonder how many ppl work there.

I've been with them for a bit over 4 months now. I wonder how many techs they have now they they grew by so much. You shouldn't think twice about going with them, great team, Matthew is a great guy