[For Hire] Available for coding/programming work including hosting sites

I don't normally post my services up on forums but I would like to let you know that I will be available for approximately a month from 28 June - 28 July. I will be able to do several small sized projects or one medium sized web related project during this time

I have had close to 3 years experience in various web related coding and programming work. This work ranges from slicing and coding layouts to complete database driven web applications. In addition to that I am now studying Advanced Computer and Information Science at University.

Services I can provide:

- VBulletin modifications. Almost any thing you can think of I will be able to implement into your VBulletin server. Whether this be creating them myself or simply installing a pre-made modification or hack.
    - Complete slicing and coding of layouts in XHTML/CSS and possibly JavaScript if needed. This is not your average slice tool job. Your page will work in all of the latest Fire fox, Opera and explorer browsers. It will be completely valid and standards compliant. Loading times is always a priority and you will have the edge over competitors with fast loading times. Code is neat, commented and styles are used as much as possible for ease of updating the site at a later date. I can also create all front end pages with content if need be.
    - Content Management System. This will most likely require slicing and coding of the layout. I can then create a back-end with PHP and MYSQL where pages can be created dynamically and displayed automatically in the front-end.
    - Other PHP and MYSQL powered web applications. From simple e-mail forms to complete backend design and implementation
    - Hosting Sites. I mentioned hosting sites in the title. I have completely coded 2 hosting sites and coded a front page for another hosting site. I feel I am experienced in this area and my lastest project was a hosting site. Hosting sites generally incorperate complete xhtml/css coding listed above with the possibility of some javascript. They may also include a very basic content management system for hosting plans and other PHP and MYSQL code depending on the company.

Recent programming/coding projects:

Template Freak -
    Successful Hosting -
    Tarun Hari’s Portfolio -
    Visitors 2 Go -
    Talk Freelance – Some small forum modifications

Contact Details:

- E-mail/MSN: << removed >>
    - Aim: << removed >>

I may not be on AIM/MSN all the time so sending an e-mail is probably your best chance to contact me.

Best Regards,

Travis M.
    Last edited by the_pm; 09-23-2007 at 03:24 PM.
      0 Not allowed!