Ever considered moving into the spanish speaking market?

As more and more webhosts open up daily, they are realizing they need to set themselves apart. One way to do this is to target the spanish speaking market.

In order to do this, you need someone who can translate text from english to spanish and can provide support in spanish.

I will be pursuing my 5th year of learning Spanish starting in the next few months and already have a solid 4 years of Spanish behind me.

What am I offering?
    I can handle most tasks from support for your business in spanish in addition to anything else you may need including creating a spanish section of your website.

Everything is at a custom price, however I will be offering trial periods for a short time if that interests you. Send me a private message for more information or email [email protected].

Other questions?
    Feel free to contact me or post in this thread, I'll do my best to help you out
    Ankit Gupta - Cernax Hosting
    "We're always second in the industry, the customer comes first."

Behind your monitor.
    But, can you support clients in English first? Meaning do we have to answer the questions or are you adept in answering questions yourself pertaining to certain control panels that we all use?
    GlowHost → Affordable Managed Web Hosting Since 2002.
    Cloud Servers- Hot Failover + Clustered Storage
    Managed Dedicated Servers - Semi-Dedicated Servers
    Shared & Reseller packages - 20 Min Ticket Response 24/7/365