Hiring PHP developer for steady work

Hey,
    I am hiring a PHP developer for steady work on a script.

The script is for game management (www.GameScript.net)

What I am looking for in the coder:
    Good coding skills and practise, including commenting and documenting code
    Ability to work with previous code
    Ability to use PHP to work with flash/shockwave
    Be available good hours
    Fully debug/test code before completing
    Work within a good timeframe and always complete a job within the time you specify

Please email me (Use the email link on the forums here) with a portfolio of PHP work you have done and include as much information about yourself as possible and why you should be selected.
    John Diver
    CanaryHotspot.com - Canary Island forum and information
    InternationalChatForum.com - International Travel Chat Forum and information

Re: Hiring PHP developer for steady work

RECOVERING FROM A BIKE ACCIDENT
    hey, so am I

pics here

John, you seem to have disabled emails through you're profile. Get in touch with me via a reply here or email gary(at)ghhost(dot)com, and I'll send you my portfolio.

Ability to use PHP to work with flash/shockwave
    To what extent will PHP used with flash/shockwave?

Will the flash and shockwave be posting to PHP scripts in the backend or will the scripts be working in the flash and shockwave?

I have done this before a couple of years ago and to be honest can't remember but from memory it didn't take long to learn. I also do not currently have flash. These are the only set backs I would have in applying for this position, is it worth sending you my portfolio and details any way?

Hey,
    Sorry thought I had email enabled.

Would anyone interested PM me instead please?

ColdSteel, I have found ways around working with PHP/flash so this isn't a requirement anyway

Sorry to hear about your crash!
    How did you have your accident?
    Were you wearing any gear?
    John Diver

Hello John,

I have many IT Professionals working for my company that can do this work for you at really cost effective rates.

I can send you a bunch of resumes to look over, and you can decide who would be the best match for your needs. You can even interview the person(s) yourself. There are no overhead costs, and we take care of everything the IT professional needs (benefits, work space, software, etc)

Please email me at [email protected]

I can send you more information as well as a few resumes just so you have a basic idea of the type of skill we employ here.

We are offering a free one week trial with an IT Professional of your choosing for jobs taking one month+

Rates are usually $12-$12.50/hour.

Take care and I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Originally posted by John D
    Sorry to hear about your crash!
    How did you have your accident?
    Were you wearing any gear?
    1. thanks
    2. i had just bought my new bike (CRF450R) 2 days before and dumped it hard. the forks and major componants are OK but it needs levers, bars, etc. about $800 in damage
    3. yes, i had full mx gear on (including my new FOX boots that were cut off by the EMT's to stabilize my ankle)

what about you?

Dani please send me the resumes you have, I would like to talk to you in more detail

Were you going fast? Was that your first bike?

I didn't have any of my gear on, your always at most risk when you don't expect it.
    I was just riding about 1 minute from my house to find someone when it happened to me.
    Think I read somewhere that most accidents happen near the rider's home because they don't pay as much attiention but I don't think I could have stopped this one no matter how much attention I was paying
    John Diver

Originally posted by John D
    Were you going fast? Was that your first bike?
    1. about 4th gear
    2. no, i have been riding for over 20 years

good luck with your injury