I have owned the domain names and for a few years. They have some type in traffic that increases during the summer, but at it's peak it is still under 30 a month.

I think "summer blockbuster" is a common term used to describe movies and other things, which is why I registered the names. My intent was always to create a summer movie site that would track the revenues generated for the summer movies and have reviews and messages boards for the movies. I never spent the time to do this.

I have been told, at another forum, that the names (sold together) would be worth $4,000+. I have never had an offer for them, so I wanted to see what the feeling on their value was here.

United Kingdom
    Hmmmm i certainly wouldnt make that assumption. I dont think they would be worth so much unless the term your talking about is real popular where ever in the world you are.
    Good luck with the sale

Maybe it is just in the US that the term "summer blockbuster" is used.

Google has 765,000+ results for it. Not a lot, but at least I know people use it.

You might want to wrap quotes around that search query.

query: "summer blockbuster"
    hit: 'The film of 2002 was a summer blockbuster.'
    Is a little different than:
    query: summer blockbuster.
    hit: 'This film was released in the summer of 2002 and can now be rented at Blockbuster.'
    Last edited by Homeblock; 06-21-2005 at 03:22 PM.

Planet Earth
    the domain name is really long and 30 users monthly is really low, I would say reg fee. Disrupting traditional file hosting.
    █ Signup Early and enjoy Unlimited space/bandwidth for your files hosting, Forever!
    █ No Ads.
    █ No Countdowns.

I would say it is not worth more than mid $xx
    Imagination is more important than knowledge.