Question Blade Host gone way downhill?

I've been with Blade host for about 9 months now up until about a month ago they were perfect. Fast with almost no downtime they were great.

However suddenly I (and many others) got 3-4 solid days of downtime with no explanation or advanced warning. Some fragmented emails I got suggested that Blade Host were bought out and a new company went in and literally ripped out the servers and put in 'new' ones. I was told that after this huge downtime (there's no excuse for that much downtime when there was no hardware or software failure involved) that things would get back to normal, of course this was in an 'official' email that gave no details of them ripping out old servers.

They haven't. Performance is sluggish on scripts, the control panel takes ages to load, there's frequent periods of downtime and there's even some basic configuration errors (such as the classic "being able to see the details of every MYSQL db on the server" one in phpmysql).

It's frustrating as I cannot currently afford to move host and the customers are not being dealt with in an honest fashion. Any other Bladehost users sharing my experience?

Hello:
    This may be why for the sudden change:
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...ight=Bladehost
    Regards

PM " Carl Cooper"
    HOST78 - Affordable and Reliable Canadian Web Hosting and Domain Registration
    TRY RISK FREE with our 15 day money back guarantee

They may be new to hosting, Have you recieved any contact from them?

3-4 days of downtime is inexcusable. If you continue to receive such service, I would suggest that you move on to a new host.

Keep us updated on how it goes.

Best of luck!