Probably with head help.. or conjure
    If seriously- its visible. If you cannot apraisse by yourself - there is tons of firms who can do it for low fee.
    Radijas internete - fm.lt - online radio stations, 400 best world radio station to listen with one click! !

Originally posted by e-view
    there is tons of firms who can do it for low fee.
    To be honest, I don't even think those who charge higher fees for appraisals are doing their job good enough.

Before you set an asking price for your domains, you may want to "feel" the market. Take a look at the SALES (not just asking prices) of other domains. Don't worry, you WILL make some mistakes as a newbie; but then isn't that what we all went through?
    Co-Founder @HostHideout. Profoundly influenced by #Bauhaus, @Nameslave unrepentantly embraces #Minimalism with a bias for functionality, color theory and pixel precision: a #multimedia messenger in the McLuhan sense. His totally irrelevant M.Ed. dissertation examines Organizational Culture and Change Management. He also likes Patrik Ervell, Wong Kar-wai and IKEA.

Revenue and traffic. Start your asking price at a reasonable multiple of the monthly income.

you can ask the buyer to make an offer, and if u feel its fine and enough just sell it

or seek professional appraisal services like sedo or afternic
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

Re: How do you determine.....

Originally posted by [CG]
    If you wanted to sell some domains you had, how would you determine the price to sell them at?

You should work out with the actual revenue itís generated so far as you can be enable to put the profit on it according to its individual value, considering the traffic, thereafter I think you can be able to fix up a price of your domains with framing a boundary of negotiation.
    Last edited by etechsupport2; 06-22-2005 at 04:47 AM.

[CG],

I doubt it will help much, but worth having a look at DNJournal:

http://dnjournal.com/domainsales.htm
    Imagination is more important than knowledge.

Originally posted by maxo
    I doubt it will help much, but worth having a look at DNJournal:...
    That helps! If you keep reading domain sales reports then you will get at least a vague feeling for domain prices. In addition, if your domains earns some revenue, then 24 x the domain's monthly revenue is quite a good formular to estimate your domain's fair market price. (It's not the best method, of course, but it's a good start if you're new to selling domains.) Otherwise I'd recommend you to take use of an experienced domain appraisal company.
    Sincerely, Dominik
    Domain Brokerage