Fake cc cheaters

Hi everyone,

Have you ever sold something to a fake cc cheater via paypal?
    What is the policy of paypal in this case?
    About-Webhosting
    Everything you need to know about web hosting business..
    Realible and low-cost web hosting..
    30 Day Money Back Guarantee & Paypal Accepted

Are you talking about selling a web host package to someone that sets up a phishing website?

My advice is not to deal with anything like that or any customer promoting, selling or developing anything that is illegal, if I'm even understanding your question correctly here.
    CDGcommerce.com - Trusted Merchant Account Solutions since 1998
    Many thousands of successful, growing businesses benefit from our expertise every day. You can, too!
    We help merchants to eliminate gateway costs, reduce & mitigate fraud and achieve streamlined PCI compliance.
    Learn more today at http://www.cdgcommerce.com - we look forward to helping your business grow!

Well, probably the reason of misunderstandment is my English level, anyway.

I mean, you sell a webhosting pack and the customer pays with cc. After a few weeks, paypal says to you that you customer used a fake cc and asks you to return the money back.

Would stg like that happen?
    About-Webhosting
    Everything you need to know about web hosting business..
    Realible and low-cost web hosting..
    30 Day Money Back Guarantee & Paypal Accepted

You have no choice but to return the money. Most likely PayPal is in chargeback dispute over that transaction and has to refund stolen CC. Consider yourself lucky that they have not frozen your account balance over this.

It is possible that it will happen. You just need to do your own vetting on the account as well. The more things that you can verify, the better with not getting any chargebacks

Like Corey said, check everything and if in doubt, check it again. Getting money is nice but if the order seems out of place don't hesitate to say no. Remember, paypal only provides you with a few details out of what is truly available so you have to be extra diligent using ips, address lookups and logic to avoid being stuck in a spot where you lose money and have no recourse.