Question payment reminder

i use Helm's built in billing function and set Helm to send out billing reminder in 10 days, 5 days setting. No one else have problem expect one guy who think it's not right to pay 10 days before due date. i told him it just a reminder, he can pay 10 days before or on due date.

do you send out payment reminder? when do you send out?

Denver, CO
    We don't use Helm's billing software, but if we did I'd be sending out a reminder at the same intervals, along with nasty "you're past due" mails at the same intervals after the due date.
    Jay Sudowski // Handy Networks LLC // Co-Founder & CTO
    AS30475 - Level(3), HE, Telia, XO and Cogent. Noction optimized network.
    Offering Dedicated Server and Colocation Hosting from our SSAE 16 SOC 2, Type 2 Certified Data Center.
    Current specials here. Check them out.

I use modernbill it has that built in.

speaking of billing software. Helm's built in billing is good enought but i'm afarid it lack something. is there any Windows based billing software? perfer written in ASP or

how about billing software intergated with sugar crm? i just set up sugarcrm on my Windows server and it look pretty good for sales and customer service.

We take payments annually mostly, the monthly paying customers have set their bank account to send the payments automatically so we experience no problems.

Selling by cc widens the potential number of customers but working with wire transfer really causes no headache at all.
    Everything you need to know about web hosting business..
    Realible and low-cost web hosting..
    30 Day Money Back Guarantee & Paypal Accepted