Stony Plain, AB

Game Control Panels (question)

Hey i have a quick question about game control panels.

I run all my game servers on windows and all my shared web hosting packages in linux. My question is i want a control panel that my customers can login to from the web, start/stop services etc. But does the script have to be windows or unix? does it have to be installed on the same server or can it be installed on the linux server?

If you know of any good windows and unix control panels just post

- Eddy
    Tired of jumping web hosting providers? Tired of OVERSELLING? Tired of Poor service/quality?
    Are you Finally realizing You Get What You Pay For In Life?
    If So...Please Visit ***** eServicesUnlimited***** - We Guarantee 100% Satisfaction we promise that!

Flint, Michigan
    I am not into the GSP market, so my answers can't be very detailed and are not from first hand experience.

1. There are control panels for windows and linux, and some (for example a PHP based one) could actually run on either of the operating systems.

2. This script would have to be installed on the same server I believe because it needs to exectue shell commands in order to work. There may be a system with sockets where you can have the control panel on one server that communicates via PHP sockets or what not to the other servers to exectue a script on them completing the commands you want, but I am not sure. It is just an idea of how it might work.
    Mike from
    Professional web design and development services.
    In need of a fresh hosting design? See what premade designs we have in stock!
    Web design tips, tricks, and more at

Hi Eddy,
    Not sure I understand your question..

You want a CP that the game server AND web hosted clients can access?

New York, NY
    CPanel or Plesk have gameserver add-ons
    ServGrid - - Affordable and Reliable SSD Cloud Solutions
    Premium 10G Network, 2(N+1) Powerplant and SSD Performance
    Web, Reseller, KVM VPS, Storage and Private Cloud Hosting
    Click here to see our SSD Benchmarks!

Plesk only has a CStrike module, nothing else has been developed yet.

ServerTag Technologies - Everything you need for hosting activity
    A Canadian company providing top notch site hosting, servers and colocation services