ensim to cpanel move error

i am trying to move an ensim site from ensim pro 4.0.3 to cpanel.

I have tried it on a small site and it works with minor glitch that i can fix.

But when i try to move a big site with lots of users and big website and big forum, i keep getting this error.

Timeout ...
    (internal) Mon Jun 20 02:25:34 2005 [9907] error: Died at whostmgr/bin/ line 5112, line 21642.
    main::__ANON__('ALRM') called at whostmgr/bin/ line 5123
    eval {...} called at whostmgr/bin/ line 5108
    main:shsession('Packaging the account', '0password0', '/scripts/pkgacct admin11 "" --split', 0, '/scripts/sshcontrol', '--ctl', 'ssh', '--user', ...) called at whostmgr/bin/ line 19689
    main::remoteexec('txt', 'Packaging the account', '0password0', 'password', 'user', 'root', 'port', '', ...) called at whostmgr/bin/ line 3458
    main::copyacct() called at whostmgr/bin/ line 434
    [an error or timeout occurred while processing this directive]Packaging the account...

Can I know why is it timing out? Is it because the site take too long to compress until it times out or what?

Where can i find the file in cpanel? I want to see what is in those lines in and maybe i can see what is the problem.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by abubin99; 06-20-2005 at 06:52 AM.

i just tried moving another small site. And it works fine like what i expected with perhaps 80% success.

But this big site that i am moving will get error half-way and not anything is moved.

Please help.

Check the size of your /tmp folder and the free space on the harddisk.
    Carlos Carluccio
    COLO@ Colocation. Perfected.
    Atlanta - Dallas - Phoenix - Clifton - Los Angeles
    Total Server Solutions - Servers - US Based Support - Server Management