Has anyone here played on Runescape?

This might seem like a really dumb question but I am just wondering how many of you lot have played on the game runescape at runescape.com and if you have how were your levels and money?

Well I am asking this because I was really bored yesterday and I decided to become a member again and start playing again after about 1 year so now in my spare time I either post here or I just play on runescape and kill people. It might seem very childsih but it is a lor of fun once you got into it.
    Custom Cloud Solutions - innoix.com

Played for about 4 years now on and off, I used to be really hardcore, just quit recently, I had 4 accounts, Level 113 with around 13mil, Level 82 with around 200mil (non-cash, in rare items), those being the two that got banned, what I have left is a level 72 with decent stats and a level 40 with 70 mining. [I gave everything I had left away]

Nice you must have had a lot of spare time to get to that level.

I have a level 24 which I started a few days ago and a level 69 which got banned

This might sound dumb but I am just wondering if I can have those two accounts please because at the moment I have 300k but I am only a level 24 so I cannot really spend it on much but he is a pure range (level 35 range level 1 everything else) and it will save me a lot of time .
    Custom Cloud Solutions - innoix.com

Quick q does anyone know which UK data center they are hosted in?

Re: Has anyone here played on Runescape?

Originally posted by Bakie
    This might seem like a really dumb question but I am just wondering how many of you lot have played on the game runescape at runescape.com and if you have how were your levels and money?

Well I am asking this because I was really bored yesterday and I decided to become a member again and start playing again after about 1 year so now in my spare time I either post here or I just play on runescape and kill people. It might seem very childsih but it is a lor of fun once you got into it.
    It is a GREAT game. One of the best around. I have 2 subsciptions... one for my 7 year old, and one for my 9 year old son. They are kicking ***, and taking names. I love it.
    Don't you walk thru my words
    You got to show some respect
    'Cause you ain't heard me out yet

Do you remember S H A R K? That was me, as well as "Jookybeandip". I played the game back in day 1 of its release. In the days of BlueRose13x, Tiwi, Robin_Hood2. Etc.. I eventually became Tiwi, he was a good friend of mine, he had the highest stat point count in the game at the time, like 1300 stats, first to hit over 1000 etc.. Anyway, on my char, S H A R K, i was the highest miner in the game. I "discovered" adamantite ore, if you remember that whole event. I was interviewed by all the fan sites, etc.. Eventually I was forced to quit, because I was the primal choice for hackers and lost control of my accounts. I was probably the top 10 richest char of the 100,000 people who played. Highest miner until I lost control. And I was in the top 5 of PKers with my alternate char "Jookykilla"

No, I do not remember you.

Now that you are a teenager, what are you up to these days?

Originally posted by JHosts
    Do you remember S H A R K? That was me, as well as "Jookybeandip". I played the game back in day 1 of its release. In the days of BlueRose13x, Tiwi, Robin_Hood2. Etc.. I eventually became Tiwi, he was a good friend of mine, he had the highest stat point count in the game at the time, like 1300 stats, first to hit over 1000 etc.. Anyway, on my char, S H A R K, i was the highest miner in the game. I "discovered" adamantite ore, if you remember that whole event. I was interviewed by all the fan sites, etc.. Eventually I was forced to quit, because I was the primal choice for hackers and lost control of my accounts. I was probably the top 10 richest char of the 100,000 people who played. Highest miner until I lost control. And I was in the top 5 of PKers with my alternate char "Jookykilla"

Why did you get banned?

Originally posted by Camp2Win
    Why did you get banned?
    I was never banned. Or are you talking to the kiddie host?

My brother is a hardcore player.

I would never touch the game, since
    a) not my type of game
    b) hackers

I keep hearing how such and such's account was hacked.. it's BS.

I meant everyone that said they had so and so accounts, and got banned

Originally posted by Camp2Win
    I meant everyone that said they had so and so accounts, and got banned
    Sorry, never had a "so and so" account. Just the paid ones. I take is a "so and so" is a bad thing? Dunno, my kids play it, not me.

Originally posted by TalkMilitary
    Sorry, never had a "so and so" account. Just the paid ones. I take is a "so and so" is a bad thing? Dunno, my kids play it, not me.
    Camp2Win didn't want to list all the accounts, so he said "so and so," you could replace that with "an." He was originally asking other people, who said they had some accounts banned.

I also don't see why you called anyone a kiddie host, that's a drastic exaggeration if you are basing it on being banned from a silly game alone, unless you have another reason . That being said, I've never played this game.
    Last edited by Lev; 06-20-2005 at 06:50 PM.

Originally posted by Lev
    Camp2Win didn't want to list all the accounts, so he said "so and so," you could replace that with "an." He was originally asking other people, who said they had some accounts banned.

I also don't see why you called anyone a kiddie host, that's a drastic exaggeration if you are basing it on being banned from a silly game alone. That being said, I've never played this game.
    Why would kiddie host be a bad thing? It is a WHT thing.... and my kids may be in to it for lunch money. I may have my own "kiddie host". good or bad.... dunno.... ask the other Children that are web hosts now...

Glenn, you should start a company and say it's a family-run business, staffed by your two children.

See how much business you could push through it on WHT.

Originally posted by DanX
    Glenn, you should start a company and say it's a family-run business, staffed by your two children.

See how much business you could push through it on WHT.
    Hmmm, great idea. They can play Runescpae between sales and tickets.... Hmmm.... cam you see the wheels spinning now?

Originally posted by Lev

I also don't see why you called anyone a kiddie host, that's a drastic exaggeration if you are basing it on being banned from a silly game alone, unless you have another reason . That being said, I've never played this game.
    You should try it Lev. For a "silly game", it is not all that bad.
    (BTW.. the only people I have seen get banned from the game have abused it, or borken some part of the TOS)

Originally posted by TalkMilitary
    You should try it Lev. For a "silly game", it is not all that bad.
    (BTW.. the only people I have seen get banned from the game have abused it, or borken some part of the TOS)
    I actually wasn't "bashing" the game, instead, I was trying to emphasize the word game .

Originally posted by Lev
    I actually wasn't "bashing" the game, instead, I was trying to emphasize the word game .
    No worries.

Yes, I played it for a while - its too addictive though so I stopped.
    It can get very boring and there is no real incentive in the game.

Jord
    Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. - Confucius