* Who is looking at me?

I am afraid to look at my domain name on the host's/owner's website because I don't want to leave record of that I am interested in it because I want to snap it when it might drop in seven days.

Does anyone know about Hotsphere and how they operate?

I already know that they want to sell the darn name, but I wonder if it would just be better to try and snap it in seven days instead and hope that they let it go.

Are they more likely to hang onto it if I do a search for it to see how much they are selling it for?

I don't know

help me.

If the domain name is for sale I doubt they will let it drop, but it is worth waiting 7 days, maybe you are lucky.
    Imagination is more important than knowledge.

It if expires in 7 days you won't be able to snap/catch it then. Expired domains have a lifecycle so it could be a month or two before it actually drops assuming they don't renew it. I have renewed domains that have been expired for a couple weeks (I like that feature at eNom).

depends how much they are asking for it.

By letting it drop you risk someone else backordering it.
    I could tell you a joke about UDP. But I'm not sure you would get it!

I thought he meant that it was going to be dropped in 7 days. I agree, if it is really important, it is worth to backorder it.
    Imagination is more important than knowledge.

* Thanks

My husband dissuaded me from getting the name this morning. He thinks that I would be better off getting a different name for the business.

Of course that means I want it even more!!!

So, if I go ahead and put a bid in on it to through the selling host's site, should I also put my snap request in for it somewhere else so as to bid against myself?

I just want what I want, ya know?

Add your backorder at Pool.com their prelisting is free and it will give you accurate domain drop date. You can also use www.whois.sc for monitoring this domain for example if the domain is renewed or any changes are made will be emailed to you. You can also use following drop catching services, the more you use the better your chances of catching the domain.

Pool.com
    Snapnames.com
    Clubdrop.com
    Name123.com [ We are online Since 2004! ]
    Cheapest Domain Registration & Reseller Services!
    ENOM Domain Reseller Account with Lowest Industry Prices! (Details)
    Plus Excellent Technical Support Along The Way!

If the domain is important to you should you try to buy it directly from the owner. You can always place a backorder on the domain.