* In Chile and getting slow transfers from ResellerZoom

Hi. I recently purchased a reseller account on Resellerzoom they are great, their support is awesome and they usually reply within 10 minutes. They are all very friendly and knowledgable BUT the problem that I am facing is with the transfer speeds. I uploaded a speed test file to one of my sites and I am not getting more than 50 KB /s when I can usually get up to 110 KB /s .. I tried downloading from microsoft and I got 115 KB/s max, I cancelled and downloaded from my site again I got 40 KB /s....

I know for users in the US resellerzoom might be like a super fast alternative but not me in Chile.. I have tried downloading a speed test file from and I got 110KB /s so I realized it's not a problem with where the severs are.I know zoneserv's servers are in New Jersey.. so I am very confused now.

Any ideas or comments on this from anyone?

I a wondering if I upgrade to Hosting Zoom maybe I would get faster transfers?

do you can store any files ( +/- 5mb ) inside your account and send link for test ???

Ontario, Canada
    It could be there network just isn't that great getting to you in Chile.
    Greg Lubbelinkhof

Mabye you should get a new webhost to host your reseller account. Or mabye contact them and ask whats going on.

It is possible the network ResellerZoom uses has slow connection in your area, try asking them to be moved to a different server in a different DC or connected to a different switch so you will be able to get greater speeds.
    Best regards,
    Gil -