Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My thoughts are these: If you experience better than 99.5% uptime you're doing pretty well. If you're doing better than that (18 minutes is far better than
    that) then you're still doing quite well, especially at that price point and support level. I can talk to someone on the phone 24 hours a day. Want that
    kind of support, uptime and guarantees? You'll be paying a LOT more, that I can tell you. Everything is a trade off...
    I don't know, I know some people receiving exactly that at PowerVPS.

I realize no one can have 100% uptime, but in the last month or two there has just been too many issues at ServInt. They're a great company, but there's just a time you have to make a decision that you're better off moving.

I was lucky enough to not be affected by the recent outages at ServInt. I have an Essential VPS which I recently upgraded to a Signature level because of their excellent service. I am moving all of my sites to it and hopefully things will go well. The reason I am with them is because I pretty much no nothing about VPS administration or running a server in general, but have still managed to get several sites up and running successfully there with minimal help from their NOC.

Dawn,
    How tough did you find the learning curve to be when you first went with the Servint VPS? How long did it take for you to get up and running?

I'm deciding between a reseller account and a VPS. If I go VPS it'll be with either Servint or Powervps. My server admin skills are minimal; which is why I have hesitated going vps.

Whats your guys thoughts on LiquidWeb.com ?

Originally posted by BLazeD
    Whats your guys thoughts on LiquidWeb.com ?
    That's a pretty good company. They're a little slow in responding to tickets as I have heard but, phone support is very quick.

Thanks,
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12