Thumbs up [For sale]full website, 5 pages, fully coded, ready to roll, my old layout for sale!!

Hi folks

I updated the entire so I'm here to sell the old version layout

FULLY CODED, I will give you all the working pages, they run with php reading content from text files, I obviously will erase the content from the files.

I'll give you a running site folks

I obviously will remove my logos and slogan from the pages and the world on the right as I'm using it in my new layout, all the rest will be as you see it now

you get:

fully layered .psd file
    5 coded pages
    css style sheet
    file structure (folders, files) the content files are obviously empty
    all the images

the site has been tested on Internet Explorer, Firefox and Opera (I don't have a mac)

the menu has a light rollover effect (preloaded) you can see it in the contact page (it's really light)

here are the pages:

privacy and terms of use are coded as popups as in the new version of

for sale even on other forums, it will be sold obviously only once (globally)

starting at 200....really low, I wanna see where it goes..start bidding folks! it's a ready to roll site!!!!

the first offer higher than 200$ wins if noone offers more in 5 hours from it as in my other sales

I apologize for the quality of the images posted but to reduce the weight they lost quality a lot

offers and info here in the thread, email, via PM, msn and YiM :

email: fedcors at yahoo dot it

msn: fed1983 at gmail dot com

yahoo messenger: fedcors

I can accept paypal or credit card (through paypal servers), verified

thanks to all of you

closed, not for sale anymore