Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Teen Upgraded After Dog He Allegedly Raped Dies

A Campobello teen is accused of raping one neighbor's dog and another neighbor's two little girls. Now the dog has died and charges against the teen have been upgraded.
    ->

http://www.fox21.com/Global/story.as...5&nav=2KPpasTq

I think the world is ending slowly?
      0 Not allowed!

Gosh! That is so sick! A man having sex with a dog? Raping animal and human? It make me sick to my stomach as I imagine it.
      0 Not allowed!

These things don't happen in Europe.

Problem is this subhuman isn't going to spend a day in a prison.

You really have to wonder if this is genetic, just look at his face.
      0 Not allowed!

I heard about this the other day,all i can say is:

Tinyurl is the answer for posting long urls!!!
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by afa340a
    That was a very arrogant thing to say...
      0 Not allowed!

Problem is this subhuman isn't going to spend a day in a prison.

You really have to wonder if this is genetic, just look at his face.

What a load of BS.
    These things happen in every country on every continent. To think they don't is absurdly naive or absurdly ignorant.

This "subhuman" will definitely spend time in prison.
      0 Not allowed!

wanna make a bet? If your so confident about your
    afa340a, I dare you to type in:

"European Beastility"

but as you said nothing like that happens in your part of the world.
    Kerry Jones
      0 Not allowed!

I don't understand why anyone would have any legitimate attraction to animals, but perhaps this is simply an instance of psychosis or the desire for revenge; the article gave no indication of possible motives. Then again, to rape someone, one has to be rather mentally unstable as it is.

I know about necrophilia and the different motives and circumstances of many "ordinary" rapes, but the fact that the kid would rape a dog is just bewildering. I might understand why he did it (not that that would be acceptable, but I would at least understand) if his friends were there and he dared them to do it or something, but the fact that he went and raped two girls is indication of a more troubling mental problem.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by Kerry Jones

afa340a, I dare you to type in:

"European Beastility"
    *Pats Google SafeSearch too bad it only covers so much
    Tyler Cole
    Eeek, a Blog
      0 Not allowed!

What I don't get, is how could this be considered "rape," it's horrible and disturbing, but I really hope "rape" isn't the official term for what he did to the dog.
      0 Not allowed!

I don't understand why anyone would have any legitimate attraction to animals, but perhaps this is simply an instance of psychosis or the desire for revenge; the article gave no indication of possible motives. Then again, to rape someone, one has to be rather mentally unstable as it is.
    I think its one's ability to feel a sexual attraction towards an object that is living therefore they find something that is vulnerable for them to take advantage of and therefore exploit it for their gain.

let me ask you this: would you prefer a sex toy or a woman?

this is probably the same thing that went through the boy's mind. I do however recommend that he seeks medicial help such as a physcologist.
    Kerry Jones
      0 Not allowed!

http://www.fox21.com/Global/story.as...2&nav=2KPpaGCu
    - Another story about it.

He's on trial for molesting a three year old and raping a 13 year old girl as well. He's one of those people, that I were ever around, I might just "accidently" beat him to a bloody pulp.

let me ask you this: would you prefer a sex toy or a woman?
    I think I'd take a toy over a dog. I think I'd take nothing over a dog.
      0 Not allowed!

I think I'd take a toy over a dog. I think I'd take nothing over a dog.
    Yes, but the difference is you can afford a sex toy he can't and would probably get in trouble for having one. therefore he went to something that he has access to and abused it. I personally think teenagers need to be educated about sex... its just becoming too rapid.
    Kerry Jones
      0 Not allowed!

Since when does a 17 year old need a sex toy..

On second thought, he needs psychiatric help, not prison.
      0 Not allowed!

isn't there alot of protitutes in usa? why not use them instead of a poor dog, he should be named and shamed in every single news paper so everyone knows what he has done...

At his age you think before you actions, he should get punished.
      0 Not allowed!

isn't there alot of protitutes in usa?
    ROFL I believe prostitution is illegal in the US, god forbid these poor <<..ards>> get laid..
      0 Not allowed!

protitutes in UK are very rare, specially in my city (Edinburgh) which is mostly touristic and middle class, yet when i goto some certain areas on saturday night i am confronted by a few! so i can just imagine how much easier it is in the usa

i am not sure if prostitution is illegal, is it? its legal in uk! (certain districts only!)
      0 Not allowed!

its legal in uk
    And in most civilized countries.
      0 Not allowed!

Whatever happened to teenage males just masturbating to get their jollies?

I hope they try him as an adult and put him away some place where a 300-lb. "bubba" makes him his personal b*tch.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by inogenius
    I think I'd take nothing over a dog.
    The dog is that good huh? LOL

Anyway, how the heck did he rape that dog without getting torn to shreds? Was she just sitting there letting him? Was she in heat?

We raise white german sheperds, and we have to look at their...erm, twats, to see when they are in heat. Seems to me thats the only time a human would have the chance to even fit it in. However, it is also very disgusting sight because when they are in heat, they ooze goo and blood. When they are pregnant, we have to stick a thermo there and check temperature to estimate when they will give birth when time gets close for it.

Never once have I even had such thoughts cross my mind. I think it takes a pretty sick mind, or someone whos extremely desperate and hormones are totally out of control. I dont know, I cant even fathom the thought. Someone should drop this guy off at Peta. They'd make a good couple
      0 Not allowed!

Whatever happened to teenage males just masturbating to get their jollies?
    this has gone the way of the book (with paper pages)
      0 Not allowed!

this has gone the way of the book (with paper pages)
    Then he could have fapped to internet pr0n.
      0 Not allowed!

Then he could have fapped to internet pr0n.
    Agreed, if he had asked on WHT I'm sure many would have given him links to free gallery pages.

It really is getting ridiculous, this also happened somewhere in Florida last week, some guy was having sex with a dog in a backyard. It's ridiculous.
      0 Not allowed!

This conversation has turned a little idiotic and immature.

This persons has serious phychological problems. He is an extreme danger to society.

Stop talking so stupid about how he could have gotten a prostitute. A person who would rape a dog is not in the state of mind that paying for a prostitute is an option.

Directory, on a side note, if you actually think that prostitution is rare in the UK then you are no brighter than the person who said that sex with animals doesn't happen in Europe.
      0 Not allowed!

A person who would rape a dog is not in the state of mind that paying for a prostitute is an option.
    Agreed 100%. The issue here is not a sexual issue. Rape is never about sex, it's about power. He wanted to feel powerful, and raping the dog and the girls made him feel as such.

No amount of buxom blondes would save him. He needs a psych eval.
      0 Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast