enom resellers profit working model

I read some info in other topics and i created this one to specialize it with the profit model of resellers only

So my first questions are these :

You are an ETP ( 1st level ) of enom, you create sub-resellers ( 2nd level ) and these sub-resellers their own sub-resellers ( 3rd level )

Case :
    The 3rd level of resellers register a domain for their customer

Question 1 : The 1st level ( ETP ) how much money will make from this sale ?

Question 2 : The ETP will make any money if 2nd level or 3rd level have funds in their accounts with their own money ?

Question 3 : How you restrict sub-resellers not to use your own funds and force them to fund their account to be able to sell ?

Also is you have an ETP with 8.95 pricing , you find an old sub-reseller account of 6.95 (by the way is there anyone out there), can enom modify your ETP pricing of 8.95 and make it 6.95 or not ?

Re: enom resellers profit working model

Originally posted by DOMN
    You are an ETP ( 1st level ) of enom, you create sub-resellers ( 2nd level ) and these sub-resellers their own sub-resellers ( 3rd level )

Case :
    The 3rd level of resellers register a domain for their customer

Question 1 : The 1st level ( ETP ) how much money will make from this sale ?
    The difference between your cost and the price you have set for your 2nd level reseller. (Ex. your cost $7.95, you set reseller directly under you at $8.95. Regardless if he registers a domain for himself or sells a domain for $50 to someone you only make a $1.

Question 2 : The ETP will make any money if 2nd level or 3rd level have funds in their accounts with their own money ?
    Not entirely true. If a sub-reseller uses RegistryRocket and only buys a few here and there then you still make the profit off of the difference as in Question #1.

Question 3 : How you restrict sub-resellers not to use your own funds and force them to fund their account to be able to sell ?
    They don't use your funds. No way, no how, can't happen.

Also is you have an ETP with 8.95 pricing , you find an old sub-reseller account of 6.95 (by the way is there anyone out there), can enom modify your ETP pricing of 8.95 and make it 6.95 or not ?
    Won't happen. The $6.95 sub-reseller account issue is a nasty thing. eNom will not convert that to an ETP nor move it under a different ETP then what it was originally created under. Same thing they won't change names for accounts. For example you have onecooljoe for an eNom sub-reseller name. You then pay close to $7k to become a direct ETP. eNom will not allow you to use that name nor will they move the name for you.

In other words :

1. If you buy at 6.95 and you sell at 9.95
    Do you make clean $3 for every sale under your retail chain ? ( without processing fees except from your exacly next level that you as a seller you get charged for processing fees )

2. I'm confused with the prepayment and funds issue
    As a ETP you are forced to deposit some money ( even as an old ETP i didn't but used only registryrocket until now )

a. If i don't deposit funds i can still create sub-resellers and tell them to fund their account with XXX USD ?

b. If i deposit some funds and the sub-reseller don't deposit his own funds OR if their original amount he deposited is wasted from various registrations he made, then in the next registrations he withdraws from my amount ? How the free sub-reseller ( no prepayment ) account that most of the ETP here offer works ?

In other words :

1. If you buy at 6.95 and you sell at 9.95
    Do you make clean $3 for every sale under your retail chain ? ( without processing fees except from your exacly next level that you as a seller you get charged for processing fees )
    Confused me on this question. Forget Retail because you eat cc and processing fees for using eNom as a payment gateway. We were talking reseller accounts. In the case above it would be $3 but who in the world would want a $9.95 reseller account?

2. I'm confused with the prepayment and funds issue
    As a ETP you are forced to deposit some money ( even as an old ETP i didn't but used only registryrocket until now )

a. If i don't deposit funds i can still create sub-resellers and tell them to fund their account with XXX USD ?
    Yes. Sub-resellers can only directly register domains if they have funds in their account. The way around this as you have done is to use RegistryRocket (which I don't understand).

b. If i deposit some funds and the sub-reseller don't deposit his own funds OR if their original amount he deposited is wasted from various registrations he made, then in the next registrations he withdraws from my amount ?
    Sub-resellers never tap into your funds. Funds are independent of each account regardless of the level. With what you have described above your reseller would get an error and NOT allow him to register domains with insufficient funds.
    How the free sub-reseller ( no prepayment ) account that most of the ETP here offer works ?
    Free means that I, as an ETP, don't charge to "create" the account. eNom retails at $29.95 so an ETP will freely create a $8.95 account and save somebody $21 (don't laugh because I have communicated with people who paid retail to eNom). You need to remember it is just a dormaint account until the sub-reseller places funds in it and starts registering domains. Free account doesn't mean free domains.