Sitebuilder anyone?

Hi, can anyone reommend a sitebuilder? You know, so your customers can easily (with little or no knowledge in HTML) build a (simple) website.

Are there any sitebuilders outthere? Free or licenced and so on...?

Have you tried any? Is it worth it?

Thanks

Try these:

Soholaunch
    SiteZen
    SiteCenter

All three I would consider good, but Soholaunch still comes out a notch better than the rest due to its shopping cart module, easy installation through Fantastico, and affordability.
    IceStorm.com - Top Provider of Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, and Cloud VPS Plans.
    Why IceStorm? Two Words: Proven Reliability.

Hey.. alow... Sw-Soft's sitebuilder is preety cool. the new verion has shopping cart, blog, forum.. and paypal intergration and more.

You just pau $100 for 100 sites... cool!!

www.sw-soft.com

I'm looking to get a "site builder" also. Any more input would be great.
    Neil McGeehan
    Reseller Web Hosting - At YouGotHosting, we provide affordable, reliable, dependable web hosting.
    Providing quality service since 2002

Laurence Flynn @ atOmicVPS LTD
    Linux & Windows Cloud Hosting Solutions Powered by OnApp
    Fully Managed [Shared][Reseller][Cloud VPS] [Dedicated]
    Featuring the atOmicSTACK ● Speed ● Performance ● Reliability

Indeed, SiteStudio seems to do a great job, it's one of the best I've seen yet. Check out the demo...
    David

Is there any site builders that are good at helping people produce tables? One person that is looking to host with me is interested in a sitebuilder that will allow her to easily create tables for her teams roster. She is currently using homestead.com, and they have their own custom builder. Any ideas?
    Neil McGeehan
    Reseller Web Hosting - At YouGotHosting, we provide affordable, reliable, dependable web hosting.
    Providing quality service since 2002

Originally posted by yghosting
    Is there any site builders that are good at helping people produce tables? One person that is looking to host with me is interested in a sitebuilder that will allow her to easily create tables for her teams roster. She is currently using homestead.com, and they have their own custom builder. Any ideas?
    I know this is not quite what you are looking for but have you suggested something like dreamweaver to her?
    Mike from Zoodia.com
    Professional web design and development services.
    In need of a fresh hosting design? See what premade designs we have in stock!
    Web design tips, tricks, and more at MichaelPruitt.com