[For Hire] PHP/MySQL Programmer .:. Prices Starting at $5!

Hello all,

My name is MrOrange with Orange Freelancing. I'm a PHP freelancer with years of experience. Have a job you need done now? Tired of getting burned by freelancers? Orange Freelancing is your PHP solution (visit us at thephpsolution.com). Why go with Orange Freelancing? Besides providing quality service, presentation, and product at some of the lowest prices on the net, Orange Freelancing has a broad scope of services. We deliver on time, and unlike other companies, we provide free minor modifications down the road if you need something changed. You don't pay until you are satisfied with your live demo.

Please contact me. I have years of experience and will work relentlessly on your project until it is completed and you are fully satisfied. As any past client of Orange Freelancing will tell you, I deliver optimized code on time at affordable rates.

What are my specialties? Just about anything. I have done everything from user authentication, to blogging sites, to auction sites, to dynamic images (usually for signatures), to script modification/installation, photo albums, customized email systems, forums... anything you need, I will do efficiently.

What are past and present clients of Orange Freelancing saying?

"Orange Freelancing has helped me greatly in finding solutions to the many features my clients demand for their websites. From simple contact forms to complex database-driven websites, MrOrange is truly a code master!" -- Craig Isley, c-eye.net

"Fast and reliable. The only freelancer that I will ever use again." -- Eddie, northwestva.com

"Orange Freelancing is great! I got great customer service and lots of help to get my site just right. The speed in which you receive your products are amazing. I am completly satisfied with my results and I keep coming back for more." -- OBY, pwauto.net

"You're one of the only guys who is that good." -- Naqi, sendmefiles.com

"Not only did Orange Freelancing give me the most reasonable and cheapest price, but they also took care of it right away. Great job! I know who to go to anytime I need help with PHP in the future! Thanks!" -- Nick Wrasse, syphonradio.com

What does my code look like? Here's a sample of my source code:

thephpsolution.com/demo/source
    thephpsolution.com/demo/source?x=auth.db
    thephpsolution.com/demo/source?x=auth.emailer

I have worked/am working with such websites as:

freestateproject.org
    mintmails.com
    rocksuperstar.net
    bbfanatics.com
    tech-gfx.com
    seebeale.com
    syphonradio.com
    phpimage.com
    cavaliertitle.com
    sonicbb.com
    ebookdisplay.com

I'm available right now to work with you to complete your project. As a programmer, I can do anything for you you need, there has never been a task presented to me in PHP and MySQL that I could not conquer. I can efficiently and effectively complete your task.

My website is thephpsolution.com, though, due to a rapidly expanding business, I haven't updated it in over a year, so it's a "little out of date." I accept credit card payments, PayPal payments, check payments, money orders, Federal Reserve Notes, and Liberty Dollars.

Send me your project at [email protected]!

Kind Regards,
    MrOrange -- thephpsolution.com

Yes, sorry about that, there seems to be some bug in cPanel in my account so I tried removing the domain and readding it. You must've just caught it in the brief 5 minute downtime, I've contacted you on AIM: BB Jethro Tull . But you can resend the email to that address.

check your email rude bwoy..