looking for a good vps

Hi. Im looking for a good vps, Im right now with godaddy, but his support is sad, very very bad, when I wrote them, they took 9 days in answer me...also, the downtime is ridiculous, well you get the point...I need this:

6-10 gb of disk space
    300-500 gb of monthly bandwith
    C-panel (or at least plesk)
    Fully Managed
    Good Support
    Can handled 3000-5000 visitors and 40,000 page views per day.
    Fast and stable
    2 ips

Is just a basic htm page, no php, no scripts, not forum, not anything, just a htm page with many page views per day.

I can pay 20-50 dls per month, but still dont find a vps like this, if you can help me with your experiencie, It will be nice.

Baltimore, MD
    The top providers at the moment seem to be LiquidWeb, ServInt and PowerVPS. So make sure you look into those 3.

I can recommend ServInt, although I'm not sure if it can handle that kind of load. Their $50 package comes with 10 GB of space, but only 200 GB transfer, which doesn't fit in your budget.

Actually, out of the 3 that I mentioned I don't think any of them have the specs that you're looking for. If you raise your budget a tad (about 30-40 dollars) I'm sure one would be easier to find.

If you raised it a tad, ServInt is 20 GB space / 350 GB transfer for $90 a month. PVPS is 20 GB space / 250 GB transfer for $85.

Hope this helps.
    Automated Tendencies - Brand Management Agency from Baltimore, Maryland.
    Reputation Management Search Engine Optimization Pay Per Click Email Marketing