Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tektonic doesn't help us

I am a VPS user of Tektonic Hosting ( tektonic.net/ )

we have a serious problem, we can't access our domains
    (eg. tatangalar.com/forums
    deplase.com )

i think the problem is about DNS and i have sent many email to Tektonic (also i have opened ticket in the help desk) but Tektonic don't answer us, we are waiting for 1 week. All of my customers call us but we can't answer them, because Tektonic doesn't help and solve this problem.

what can we do now? why don't they help or answer us? we have no debt and we have paid $ 272.83 until today.

A week response time is indeed horrible. Have you made sure your nameservers are set up correctly though? If they do not offer managed services, and it is a problem with your nameserver settings, I am doubtful what they'd do to help.

I have had nothing but problems from Tektonic. I wanted to cancel my hosting, it took them months to respond to my ticket, I finally got somewhere when I threatned to file a chargeback. Even then it is taking forever for them to do anything.

Re: Tektonic doesn't help us

Originally posted by falan
    I am a VPS user of Tektonic Hosting ( tektonic.net/ )

we have a serious problem, we can't access our domains
    (eg. tatangalar.com/forums
    deplase.com )

i think the problem is about DNS and i have sent many email to Tektonic (also i have opened ticket in the help desk) but Tektonic don't answer us, we are waiting for 1 week. All of my customers call us but we can't answer them, because Tektonic doesn't help and solve this problem.

what can we do now? why don't they help or answer us? we have no debt and we have paid $ 272.83 until today.
    I forwarded my nameservers to IP's which are given by Tektonic.
    can you give these nameservers?
    ns1.nisasoft.com (only this response)
    ns2.nisasoft.com (not response)
    ns3.nisasoft.com (not response)
    ns4.nisasoft.com (not response)
    ns5.nisasoft.com (not response)

the first wrong thing, plz do answer your clients calls regarding the problem, coz if your host does not answer well to you that does not mean u should do they same.

Why not call them?

1-888-835-1003

Originally posted by LBX
    Why not call them?

1-888-835-1003
    because i believe that my english is not very good, i really don't know that i can speak english on the phone or not i am turkish

because i believe that my english is not very good, i really don't know that i can speak english on the phone or not i am turkish
    If it's a nameserver issue, it's simple to fix. What IPs were you assigned to the VPS?

Just take 1 IP for each nameserver and register them at your domain name registrar.
    YourCheapHost.com - Low cost multi domain hosting solutions. [Legal adult content friendly]
    Reliable web site hosting is our motto. We have Alertra stats to back that up.
    Proven provider of high quality shared and reseller accounts since 2002.

Originally posted by net-trend
    If it's a nameserver issue, it's simple to fix. What IPs were you assigned to the VPS?

Just take 1 IP for each nameserver and register them at your domain name registrar.
    i believe that it's certainly nameserver issue..

ns1.nisasoft.com: 72.9.228.87
    ns2.nisasoft.com: 72.9.228.90

how can we fix it? please help

is there anybody who help us?

If your host does not support you then it's time to do a chargeback and move on to a company that will!

According to dns report,

A timeout occurred getting the NS records from your nameservers! None of your nameservers responded fast enough. They are probably down or unreachable. I can't continue since your nameservers aren't responding. If you have a Watchguard Firebox, it's due to a bug in their DNS Proxy, which must be disabled..

Your English is good enough. Just call the number and ask if you they got your email and tell them that you don't feel comfortable enough to speak on the phone.

How can you be so sure they've got your email?

I agree with webmate. From the posts that I have read, your English is perfectly fine. Quite frankly, your grammar is much better than many native North Americans.

Originally posted by aingaran
    I agree with webmate. From the posts that I have read, your English is perfectly fine. Quite frankly, your grammar is much better than many native North Americans.
    aingaran is right, when I read the topic I couldn't tell that you did not natively speak English.. which cannot be said for a lot of the topics I read

thanks

i have just called that number, but if i don't misunderstand, it doesn't accept phones outside U.S.A

i will become crazy

i am not sure what is the problem exactly.
    IP's which are given by Tektonic or my nameservers?

Were you given IPs when your account was set up? If you were you can register your own nameservers with those IPs:

ns1.tatangalar.com
    ns2.tatangalar.com

If you use tatangalar.com for the nameservers then you create these nameservers at the registrar which in this case is dotregistrar.com.
    Laurence Flynn @ HostNEXUS.com
    Managed WordPress Hosting Solutions
    Focused on speed. Obsessed with security.

i believe that it's certainly nameserver issue..

ns1.nisasoft.com: 72.9.228.87
    ns2.nisasoft.com: 72.9.228.90

how can we fix it? please help
    Have you registered the above IPs to the respective nameservers? If you have, it's time to take a look at your DNS records for nisasoft.com and fill in the blanks.
    YourCheapHost.com - Low cost multi domain hosting solutions. [Legal adult content friendly]
    Reliable web site hosting is our motto. We have Alertra stats to back that up.
    Proven provider of high quality shared and reseller accounts since 2002.

Originally posted by net-trend
    Have you registered the above IPs to the respective nameservers? If you have, it's time to take a look at your DNS records for nisasoft.com and fill in the blanks.
    yes i have registered the above IPs to the respective nameservers. It was working 8 days ago.
    I have checked my nameservers and there aren't any problem with them.

still i don't know what i will do.

Tektonic don't reply my ticket and emails, i can't phone them, because they don't accept any phone outside USA if i don't misunderstand

You're pointing your domain at ns1.nisasoft.com and ns2.nisasoft.com. If these aren't your own personal nameservers then try creating your own as I laid out before.

these are my own personal nameservers

you mean that
    I should forward ns1.tatangalar.com and ns2.tatangalar.com to 72.9.228.87 and 72.9.228.90, don't I?

If ns1/ns2.nisasoft.com are your personal nameservers and 72.9.228.87 and 72.9.228.90 are the IPs provided then you've done nothing wrong:

http://dnsstuff.com/tools/lookup.ch?...ft.com&type=NS

Looks like teh IPs are correctly routed to your server in which case Tektonic are the only people that can help you.

Originally posted by NexDog
    Looks like teh IPs are correctly routed to your server in which case Tektonic are the only people that can help you.
    Yes, but this is a *VPS* account. DNS (bind) is managed by the user.

As I see it now:

1)
    tatangalar.com

nameservers:
    ns1.nisasoft.com (ok)
    ns2.nisasoft.com (ok)

BUT, there are NO records for tatangalar.com

2)
    deplase.com

nameservers:

ns2.unixbsd.info (I assume, needs to be ns1.nisasoft.com)
    ns3.unixbsd.info (I assume, needs to be ns2.nisasoft.com)

AND, I noticed that you HAVE records for deplase.com on ns1.nisasoft.com
    BUT, they point to 69.50.161.74 / custblock.intercage.com

I assuming that nisasoft.com ( Sakarya,Turkiye) is HIS primary domain for the VPS account with 2 of HIS ip's being used for
    ns1.nisasoft.com ans ns2.nisasoft.com, and managed using cPanel
    Plesk or DirectAdmin
    Last edited by bdsnyder; 06-20-2005 at 08:41 AM.

Originally posted by bdsnyder
    Yes, but this is a *VPS* account. DNS (bind) is managed my the user.
    Yes, I know. but i forgot the control panel address (it was IP addres). I ask them this control panel address but they didn't answer me.

As I see it now:

1)
    tatangalar.com

nameservers:
    ns1.nisasoft.com (ok)
    ns2.nisasoft.com (ok)

BUT, there are NO records for tatangalar.com
    I really don't understand, what should I do and how ?
    i don't have enough information about these subjects.

2)
    deplase.com

nameservers:

ns2.unixbsd.info (I assume, needs to be ns1.nisasoft.com)
    ns3.unixbsd.info (I assume, needs to be ns2.nisasoft.com)

AND, I noticed that you HAVE records for deplase.com on ns1.nisasoft.com
    BUT, they point to 69.50.161.74 / custblock.intercage.com

yes, i forwarded it another server, because it doesn't work. my customer want another server. when we solve the problem, i'll get backup from old server

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast