Best software firewall for server's...

Im looking for a firewall that is software cause I don't want hardware... I've tested many firewalls : Outpost, ZoneAlarmPro, 8Signs Firewall, Norton Internet Security(I didn't like this one because Norton always slow's the comp down even though its one of the best), Panda Internet Security, Sygate, BlackICE, most of these are personal firewall's what im looking for is an advanced small-business firewall, other than 8Signs Firewall which is very good but slightly hard to configure when I browse all the time on the web ...
    Mycroweb Community

Contact me on Yahoo: nokya310@yahoo.com for CSS/Design jobs.

Try deerfield.com range of firewalls. Software based and several options to choose from.

are they good cause im tired of testing firewalls out , and I've tested ZoneAlarm Pro and 8Signs with Panda antivirus and they seem to interfere, and my comp usually resets when panda self-diagnosticates itself ....
    Mycroweb Community

Zone alarm , Cisco Firewalls are good.

If you are intent on using a software firewall then you probably won't find anything better than BlackIce Server Protection. However I would recommend that you buy a 3com wireless router with built-in firewall that will protect your entire network. It will be cheaper than buying BlackIce.

I don't wanna buy anything untill I find a good reliable Firewall...
    Mycroweb Community

Is this a Linux or Windows server?

From the software you listed I am presuming windows, for business uses zonealarm really is the best, although does take a little time and patience to correctly configure
    BeeServe
    * Rock solid shared & reseller UK webhosting. No downtime™ *
    Now offering fully managed VPS servers

Adyjay, if you insist on using a software firewall, then frankly you are going to be disappointed with all of the current products on the market.

You need to accept that a low cost solution will have its limitations.

Originally posted by Jeff - Exceed
    Is this a Linux or Windows server?

From the software you listed I am presuming windows, for business uses zonealarm really is the best, although does take a little time and patience to correctly configure
    It is pretty good but it has something to do with Panda cause everytime windows starts (Panda & Zonealarm and other 50 processes) it automatically restarts cause of some reason I couldn't find out why... ill try another thing soon ...
    Mycroweb Community