want to find the cheapest domain

.com domain
    wanna see what is the cheapest price
      0 Not allowed!

Search around WHT and you will find lots of threads stating why you should keep yourself away from CHEAPEST registrations.

Anyways, here is the cheapest domain registration options.

1and1.com --> $5.99
    EV1servers.net --> $6.49 ( They stopped selling domains since last few weeks. Dont know why! )

Some other good options are...

Registerfly.com
    GoDaddy
    NameCheap
    IndoUS Hosting Quality IT Services since 2004
    Shared Hosting • Reseller Hosting • Dedicated Servers • Domain Names
    Custom Web Development • Mobile Application Development • SEO
    Custom E-Commerce Solutions, Sports Portals, Health Care - Health Tourism Portals
      0 Not allowed!

EV1servers.net modify the software and the registration structure since their accreditation from ICANN
      0 Not allowed!

I believe Yahoo and Netfirms have the cheapest price for domain
      0 Not allowed!

Yahoo does not offer low price anymore.

$9.95 /year
    Imagination is more important than knowledge.
      0 Not allowed!

domainsite.com
    myvaluehost.com
    domainsarefree.com
    Radijas internete - fm.lt - online radio stations, 400 best world radio station to listen with one click! !
      0 Not allowed!

Yeah, Domanisarefree. That place sucks, it's a bait and switch scam.
    I got this email after registering:

yourdomain.com,
    will be registered to your name for a period of 1 year.
    We will park the domain on our nameservers and point it to our
    default parked page, unless you ordered our business card page
    builder along with it (in which case you can modify your parked
    page).

Guess I'll be visiting the bank tomorrow to make a dispute.
      0 Not allowed!

DomoainsAreFree is legit. I bought a $3.99 domain, and if there are any tricks or scams involved, I haven't run into them yet. I didn't buy any of the other services, just the domain name for one year. Uncheck those other boxes when signing up if you just want the domain name.

WhoIs shows me as the registrant and administrative contact, as it should. Technical contact is ******. Registrar is Tucows. No problems there.

I set the name servers to a host I already had - one with no connection to DomainsAreFree or ******. Three weeks later that host did a major crash and burn, so I bought an account on a different host, changed the name servers myself, and after propagation everything worked as it should.

I haven't tried switching to a different registrar, so don't know if that works as painlessly. But I noted nothing suspicious in the TOS. Renewal after one year is more than $3.99, but in a year, the market could go anywhere, so I won't worry about it for another six or eight months.

There is a solid trend toward $4.00 domain names. Domainsarefree.com, myvaluehost.com, domains.aplus.net, and domainsite.com currently offer domain names for anything from $3.95 to $4.00. Setrahosting.com is even cheaper.
    Last edited by sauer38h; 06-27-2005 at 11:47 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

What does the wording of that email mean? I may have misunderstood.

I took it to mean that if you didn't purchase the "biz card" plan then you will be using the freepage.

When trying to change the name server i keep getting an error.
      0 Not allowed!

Yahoo at $4.98. I used the link to an email they sent me on 06-14-05 and was able to pick up two domains at $4.98 even though their website now says $9.95 so check your yahoo inbox.
      0 Not allowed!

Do not buy domains from domainsarefree. The renew is 8.99, the interface is good, but you can only modify the billing in whois, I have 2 domains with them. They are not scam but the support is cheap, it depends on thier mood if they want to answer your emails or no. Plus they dont have a telephone # to call. i called ****** instead, but they said they dont have access to domainsarefree & that I should contact the support. myvaluehost is the best.
    •••AESERVER UAE Hosting & Domains [www.aeserver.com]•••
    United Arab Emirates' Premier Webhosting & Domain Name Registrar.
    •••ae Domain Administration (aeDA.ae) accredited registrar | Register your .ae today!•••
      0 Not allowed!

Netfirms has the cheapest price for .com domain
      0 Not allowed!

I thought I'd try aeserver's advice and give MyValueHost a shot. Well, thanks for nothing. MyValueHost is useless. Their control panel does nothing at all. It tells the name of the domain and the date it was registered - not very useful. I need to set the DNS info and update the admin contact address, and there is no way to do either - certainly they can't be done through the control panel. The support ticket form won't work - it insists on a "valid e-mail address" and continues to so insist no matter how many valid e-mail addresses I type in there. And the company has so far failed to respond to e-mails about all this rubbish.

Color me unimpressed. At least DomainsAreFree works.
      0 Not allowed!

Netfirms is VERY good and I shouldn't have tried to save a buck going with Domainsarefree.com ,they are a scam and anyone that says other wise is mistaken or lying.

You cannot pay 3.99 and use your own hosting.
    I would be happy to give someone my useless but would have been great www.moviemasterminds.com l/p so you can see what happens when you try to modify it.

I haven't disputed it but I have a few weeks left. I'm gonna get my money back using the same "games" they play.

I never received any service as far as I'm concerned, and since the protocol is "assumption" and "interpretation" I interpret what happened to be

I paid for a domain name and never received it.

They can fight that out with my bank. I've won greater *real money* disputes with pharms, I'm not worried about a few pencil necks hiding behind a computer.
      0 Not allowed!

http://www.cheap-domainregistration.com/

$3.99 Per Year for .com / .net / .org
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by eventbroker

They are a WWD (read GoDaddy) reseller using the low price incentive if you add another product on. Why not just go straight to GoDaddy for the same price and eliminate the middle man?
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by eventbroker

You need to purchase a non-domain product to get the cheap price.
    Domain Maven
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by sauer38h
    MyValueHost is useless..
    Someone at MyValueHost has finally started answering my e-mails. Now things are working OK. The support ticket form had an intermittent problem too but is finally working. So, for now, call it another $4 registrar which actaully works.
      0 Not allowed!

ya o buy from name cheap
      0 Not allowed!

DomainSite.com

8.99 $ per year and reliable. Why search for the very cheapest, just drink one beer less next Saturday evening and you recover the money you pay for a good service.
      0 Not allowed!

6.99 that is
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi
      0 Not allowed!

Well, look at that, you can still have your beer then
      0 Not allowed!

I second the DomainSite suggestion. $6.99 is great!
      0 Not allowed!

Yeah, about the GoDaddy resellers, I hate them all. No point in buying from them if you can just go straight to GoDaddy and buy the same thing for the same price or for less. Plus, everyone knows a GoDaddy reseller when they see one.
    Updating signature...
      0 Not allowed!

Yes I agree. But their is a few GoDaddy resellers that sale for less than godaddy but mot much.
      0 Not allowed!

The cheapest domain is the one you cannot "afford" to be stuck with
    Nil illegitimi carborundum
    I'm getting old and don't do drugs. I get the same effect just standing up fast.
      0 Not allowed!

Words of wisdom. ^
    Updating signature...
      0 Not allowed!

IMHO; stay away from aplus.net, i have serious problem with a friend who buy 5 domains with them at 5.75 USD each. We need too much time to propagate, receive spam in the specific new email address given to they ( [email protected] ), but the good side is they are very dumb.

We transfer the five domains to DIRECTI, and are showed in the control panel. We cancel the credit card too.
      0 Not allowed!

I never bought anything from aplus.net, so I'm guessing that I shouldn't (not that I would anyway). I use GoDaddy for literally everything that has to do with hosting. However, the only problem I've ever heard about them is their 60 day trasfer-out policy. I guess that could be a problem for domain brokers, etc.
    Updating signature...
      0 Not allowed!

No, the problem with aplus.net is a really nightmare. They use a propietary interface and the ns are no actualized.

I need seek them ten or twleve times to point the domains to ns1,mydomain.com and ns2.mydomain.com ; when all else fails... i buy a domain called bewareaplus.net and send a mail with my history =)

The unique email they answer is to [email protected] ( or similar ), and are really some of the bad guys i seek in the business in my three years.
      0 Not allowed!

Yeah, but that΄s a GoDaddy.com reseller. Don΄t you need to purchase a non-domain product for that offer to be valid?
    Updating signature...
      0 Not allowed!

No, aplus.net is a diferent business, and a nightmare, no a reseller. Use the 5.19 USD godaddy trick instead.

Beware aplus.
      0 Not allowed!

www.hostway.com also offer domain registration services (USD 6,95/yr) but I have read here on WHT that if you wish to change DNS to another provider, they will forced you to pay $10 fee (I didn't notice that fee request neither in their TOS, nor at their web-site).
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by Fulk
    www.hostway.com also offer domain registration services (USD 6,95/yr) but I have read here on WHT that if you wish to change DNS to another provider, they will forced you to pay $10 fee (I didn't notice that fee request neither in their TOS, nor at their web-site).

I do not recall ever reading this
    Domain Maven
      0 Not allowed!

0 Not allowed!