how to stop this website show our customer?

How to Stop webhosting.info and whois.sc

Our this type of website to get our server domain?

Because there have some problem.

1. Some host Get from this type of website and keep send ad to them to promote to change to their host.

2. Some of Spam get from this type of website and send us many many ad.

We have enable Spam Assassian , but too many spam.

How to stop the dns for them to get the customer domain in the server. So that they can't not get all our domain in the server?

Thanks.

I'm afraid I don't understand your question? Are you saying that you want to stop people from getting the person's email address contact from the whois results on their domain?

They are able to list the sites down via IP given. There is no way to stop them from listing I am afraid. You can try a search , there are a few posts on this already. The answer is NO.

hai ck2004,

in whois.sc its paid service
    webhosting.info i doubt they have.

Not sure if its legal or not todo so but its publicly available information by looking up all www.*.com and www.*.net www.*.org and filtering your server IP to know which domains poiting to that IP and listing them.

Might want a lawyer to review zone file access agreement and see if they are allowed todo and view it to public or not.

And yeah you can always fix that by having each customer on dedicated IP so they cant figure which is which

thanks
    Bright Info Solutions

but i know that some tld will not show it.

just like .com.hk , when that using .com.hk name server(nsx.abc.com.hk) for example.

it will not show in whois.sc and webhosting.info....

so is that there have some method to stop it?

Or which technology it is using? reverse dns ?

Just an FYI, .com.hk is not a TLD, it's a second level domain. .hk is the TLD. whois.sc doesn't work with a lot of (most/all ?) ccTLDs.
    "Obsolesence is just a lack of imagination."

I don't think it is the technology that is preventing them, if I remember correctly, I read somewhere at least webhosting.info is trying to make other TLDs to appear. All these are public knowledge to those who really want to check and take the troubles to check, whois.sc and webhosting.info just make life easier only.

Instead of worrying about spamming from hostile hosting co , concentrate on establishing rapport among current clients. What will be will be, let them spam, if you have great support and relationship, those spamming will have no effect.