Review TalkDomains.ca

talkdomains.ca

It's a similar website to this one except canadian based. I did it yesterday. I used phpfusion. Tell me what you think. Thanks.

Hi,

The site looks good. My only suggestion would be to use a lighter background color to make the board stand out more.

Other than that it looks good!

All the best.

The CMS you are using has a nice theme indeed I would try to place an image in the header though. It's too sad without one. Anyway .. the site is nice. Best of luck with it and keep us posted on the development.

i changed the background to dark red, is it better? to those of you who have seen it before

A Few Suggestions

Hi impronto,

A few suggestions:

* Using a red BG Colour? It brings out the space between all your table rows and columns! Try not leave the space in between or else use a colour that blends in.(Silver gray for example)

* No use putting redundant links. There are same links on the header and the nav menu on the left.

* Put your website url on the header

* The netfirms banner can be some other place...Brand Yourself, NOT netfirms(even though you are an affiliate)

All the best !

Micky

ok, thanks micky, i changed it back to the grey. about the netfirms banner, its really just filler for now, but i dont know what to put up across in that space. do u have a suggestion?

Hi impronto,

I would personally make the header a bit busy and with a company slogan or more of a "Tag Line" This brands YOU.

* New colour scheme looks Really Good!

A Few more reccomended tweaksThis may seem like a lot of work but in the end, its the results that matter!)

* Remove the nav menu on the left and just keep all the links on the header.

* Instead of the nav menu, place the login form. These are always kept on the left unless some tech. restriction or something.

* Also try to show the Ad Sense Ads on the left side( New survey shows ad sense revenue to be 37% better when displayed on the left, 69% better if on the top of the page - compared to ads on the right...that too at the bottom!...so)

* For your header you can also place the domain search box as the header space is quite roomy.

Hope this helps

Micky

impronto, I would suggest trying crisper fonts on your heading. Otherwise, I like it.