System reseources on a brand new box

Hey all, I just got a new box from, and i'm a bit concerned about the system load. Its a P4 3.0ghz W/HT, 1gb ram, and 1mb cache, and has NOTHIN on the box, its brand new!

When you click on CPU/Memory/MySQL Usage in the root WHM, the top process is showing as>>

/usr/bin/perl -w /usr/bin/mrtg /etc/mrtg/mrtg.cfg
    and is using %CPU 99.9.

It has been like this since I got the box a few hours ago, and I asked the techs and they say its normal, but I have never seen that before. They said the average Server Load is about 1.30, but that doesnt sound right either.

What is /usr/bin/perl -w /usr/bin/mrtg /etc/mrtg/mrtg.cfg and what can I do to either easy the load a bit, or get rid of it all together?

its the MRTG traffic graph generating thing, and it shouldnt be running all the time, it should parse stuff every few minutes afaik. Equally laods of 1.3 on a brand new unused box are utter bollocks, I've had boxes running several full gameservers only have >0.05 load.

I think beachcomber techs arent that clued up, either way such a high load should not be present (as mrtg should run constantly eating up CPU).

Well, I rebooted it, and the system load went down alot, but its climbing back up again. But, right not I am transfering accounts from my old box to this one. Right now it is reading at Server Load 0.73 (2 cpus)
    Memory Used 21.2 %

But it still reads in CPU/Memory/MySQL Usage>>
    root %124.12 %18.19 2.0

Top Process %CPU 99.9 /usr/bin/perl -w /usr/bin/mrtg /etc/mrtg/mrtg.cfg

Top Process %CPU 99.8 gzip -d

%CPU 94.0 /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/bin/whostmgr park (which I guess is normal because of the account transfer)

How do I disable or uninstall that MRTG traffic graph ?
    I am FAR from being a server tech, is it some thing I can do, or should I get a pro to do it?

Why not ask the techs at beachcomber to do it/fix it, it was them that setup the server, so it falls as something that they should sort out (thats what they are paid for).