Hey everyone,
    I purchased a UNIQUE, CUSTOM template from AKDesigner a few weeks ago. Unfortunetly i was unable to customise it to fit my website. It is perfect for ANY Webhosting Company, but i was looking for a different design.
    Well, i paid $125 for it, and i understand that no one should have to pay more than that. I do not want to make any money out of this. I don't need this and would like to get close to all my money back.
    No offence should be taken to AkDesigner. He is a GREAT web designer. He finished the project within 3 days. The end result was quality, but not the look i was going for.
    Here is a preview of the design. This is only the main page. Also included is a sub-page and the PSD. I will sell you ALL the files, AND ALL the rights that were passed on to me!

BIN: $125

You must pay me via paypal, once the payment has been recieved, the files will be emailed to you. OR uploaded on my server for you to download!
    Please post BIDS here, OR PM me your questions/bids. I am looking for a quickish sale. This design is very proffesional/very well coded. I would like to thank Ak designer, he has been a pleasure to work with and i highly recommend his services!
    Thanks for listening folks,

Its a very good design. Worth paying $125. Good luck Roz.
    IndoUS Hosting Quality IT Services since 2004
    Shared Hosting Reseller Hosting Dedicated Servers Domain Names
    Custom Web Development Mobile Application Development SEO
    Custom E-Commerce Solutions, Sports Portals, Health Care - Health Tourism Portals

whats included? psd, html etc?

PSD, ALL RIGHTS, 2 HTML pages (main/subpage)