Thread: phpflashmyadmin

Question phpflashmyadmin

one of my customer send me a link about phpflashmyadmin. i've phpmyadmin installed and working fine but it look like phpflashmyadmin look a lot better than phpmyadmin. how many of you have use/offer phpflashmyadmin?

http://www.tufat.com/script7.htm

phpFLASHmyadmin? I personaly haven't used that, nor really heard of it until now but I personaly wouldnt want to have to rely on a flash player to be able to edit tables make new columns etc. I am curious as to how it works for you though...

Looks kinda cool.
    David
    Beenanza, LLC

Ive gotta say it IS interesting but I think it would be best to stick with regular phpmyadmin. What about the people that dont have flash player? ( Yes pathetic but I know of people who dont )

It looks a little nicer but not worth the effort of changing in my opinion.......

Plus its going to cost an entire 5 dollars -.-. Thats 20 quarters, 50 dimes, 500 PENNIES! I could be out getting myself a cheeseburger for that! No good.

i research a bit and the scripts actually rated pretty nicely because you don't have to do "page refresh"(?)

but the only thing is it's $5 per domain.

Woa woa hold on. 5 bucks PER domain? Ok so I think thats REALLY ridiculous. What are other peoples thoughts on that? If all it does is keep you from having to refresh a page...I think we'll just have to make do. Unless someones on dialup or something, and still they would have to download the flash, refreshing isnt THAT horrible :|.

Originally posted by Netriox
    Woa woa hold on. 5 bucks PER domain? Ok so I think thats REALLY ridiculous. What are other peoples thoughts on that? If all it does is keep you from having to refresh a page...I think we'll just have to make do. Unless someones on dialup or something, and still they would have to download the flash, refreshing isnt THAT horrible :|.
    on the website, it sated for webhosting provider, you get discount if you order more but personally, i think phpmyadmin should do the job.

phpflashmyadmin is a lot fancy with extra feature like showing relationship, easy backup...etc. but i dunno man, maybe, i'm a cheapo but the deal will be good if i pay $5 per server. beside that script take a lot of ideas from phpmyadmin...hummm...does it viloated GPL?

Yea 5$ per server would be reasonable, maybe more for fewer amt of servers but yea it may violate GPL I really dont know. Maybe they worked something out with the makers of original phpmyadmin? I dont know :/