Need logo and web design

I have a content site I need to put up. I need a logo and the website set up. I don't care if you use a logo generator or what not. And, I don't care if you use a template (as long as its legal). I actually prefer you use that so it doesn't take too much of your time. Unless you just want to do everything and build your portfolio. I just need a site that does not look pre-2000, matching color schemes with the logo, and a CLEAN design. Please, no flash. Everything needs to be SE friendly and in HTML. I have all the content on a word docs. Everything is sorted and is about 12-15 pages.

A good job leads to more. I may have 10-15 sites per month. Shouldn't take too long as I am not looking for a super flash site.

I can only pay $15 via Paypal. Please send me your portfolio of your past work. Thank you.

Just to let you know, I will be choosing someone in 24 hours from this post. Also, I may choose more than 1 as I have quite a few projects waiting in the wings. Thank you.
    Last edited by sox965; 06-17-2005 at 01:23 PM.

United Kingdom
    For company logo designs or general graphic design you can contact myself, I'm sorry for the lack of information in my portfolio - if you read the link in my signature you will understand why it lacks a lot of work.

My current portfolio (started yesterday): (click on Portfolio!)
    View Portfolio

A trusted WHT member for over 7 years!

I can do this but your going to have to contact me for my portfolio. MSN and stuf is in my profile.

Thank you for all the info. I got an overwhelming response. But, let me try to clarify a few things so that everyone knows what I want.

Please do not send me PMs doing a logo for $100+ and web design for $500+. I am not interested in those offers. Thank you.

I ONLY need a logo, web design (can be template as long as it matches logo), and the text added. It is really a simple job as I am not looking for anything fancy. This is just an informational site.

The pay is $15 for the whole project with the possibility for more in the future.

If you do not agree to any of these, please do not respond. Thank you.

All PMs replied to...

United Kingdom
    nel1215 I am having a slight problem in replying to my PM's. Just to clarify I am interested in this job. Please e-mail me with the specifications of what you require and I will reply asap.

Many thanks,

Alan (alan[at]
    View Portfolio

A trusted WHT member for over 7 years!

Me as well, please email me please.

I am also interested, please see my contact info in my signature.
    RydelWeb--Affordable Shared and Reseller Hosting