I have a reseller account with site5.com and currently host 9 websites. Some of them are mine and the others are my friends. With my reseller account I get 4gb of space and 60gb of bandwidth and I can upgrade all the way to 30gb of space and 250gb of bandwidth. So basically I am looking to host a few paying people to just cover the cost and maybe make a few dollars.

The speed of the server is great for all my sites. For your control panel you would get RVSkin+Fantastico. I will be able to support you as much as I can. If you need help installing something I will most likely help, if you need to transfer your site from somewhere else, just let me know and I can get that setup. You can treat me like your friend I will do as much as I can to make your hosting experiance great!

I wrote my own signup script, so you can signup for the plan and pay via paypal. I think my prices are very reasonable for the speed and reliability of the servers you are on.

To view the plans I offer and to signup, please visit http://www.blastohosting.com

Chris Muench