merchat account cheap?

Hi,

Was wondering if anyone know of any merchant account that is cheap. I want to get one that will do authorize.net, I was thinking of going to wells fargo merchant are they good? Anyone got any special going on on merchant account I'm in need of one.

thanks

It all depends on where you are located, monthly volume, etc. Overseas (from the US) - it is a bit more difficult and and the discount rates are a bit higher. In the US - rates van vary per company and volume.

If you're in the US www.cdgcommerce.com is pretty decent priced
    Imeanwebhosting.com - Shared cpanel hosting, 99.9% uptime.
    10 min average ticket responses, softaculous, rvsitebuilder, and more!
    Reliable, affordable shared hosting. I Mean Web Hosting!

I'm in the US, my volume is low to start off so I need something with no monthly fee. I'm using 2checkout now, But i really need a real merchant, I tried to applied for modernaurthroize, they seem pretty good. anyone got any other suggestion?

Honestly, if you need a real merchant account, there are going to be some monthly fees that you cannot get around. Especially the statement & support fee. Sometimes this fee is separate, and other times its a single rate.

Other fees that you can get around are monthly minimums, application fees, setup fees, and annual fees.
    John Travis - [COLOR="Green"]The Internet Merchant Account Guru
    * Best Merchant Accounts - US Based Businesses Only * Click Here to Request Rates * Eco Friendly Hosting
    * ENZU Intelligent Cloud Hosting / VPS / * Dedicated Servers * Great Prices! *Click Here for Our VPS/Server Specials! *

Well you are going to pay something for it. Why would a company start a business and expect to give services or products away? There is a gateway fee, monthly fees etc.

If you are processing over $1,000 a month, a merchant account is usually cheaper as Corey pointed out. At the $1,000 mark, you are probably looking at about 5% in charges, compared to the 5.5% plus in 2CO.

Corey helped me with a merchant account and he might be able to help you out as well.
    John

some of the 2cos are nice cause there easy to run
    Computer Steroids - Full service website development solutions since 2001.
    (612)234-2768 - Locally owned and operated in the Minneapolis, Minnesota area.

I recommend cdgcommerce.com

I also recommend cdgcommerce. I hade my account setup in about a day. Not to shabby Rates are reasonable too
    Mark