Celeron Server, Bad Idea?

I have heard that Celeron's make bad servers? Is this true? I have never used a Celeron server before, only a P4. I am getting a second server though and I am torn about which to go with. Can someone give me the pros and cons of each? I use my servers to host 75-100 medium bandwidth people that use alot of PHP and MySQL databases. Will both of these servers be able to handle that? Can someone tell me what the deal is with Celeron Servers? Are they a bad idea? Will they run just as good as the AMD or what? Should I just go with a P4? Pros and cons of each please....

Choices(assume bandwidth is all equal, all running Linux):

Celeron 2.53 GHz
    1 GB DDR-2
    1 x 80 GB Serial ATA / 7200 RPM

AMD Athlon XP 2200
    1 GB DDR-2

Pentium 4 2.8 GHz
    1 GB DDR-2 RAM

Any and all help is appreciated.

I will vote for the P4 2.8 unless there is a XP 3000, then I'd get the 3000.

All the servers above may or may not fit what you need. It depends on trial and error. From the looks, 1 GB RAM should be sufficient.
    Synergy Blue LLC |
    USA should so something about:

Actually, my personal choice would be an AMD64 3000 if your going to be doing alot of PHP/MySQL type stuff. There's a very decent offer from Netivex in the Offers forum in case you want to check it out.
    Simpli Networks, LLC :: :: Proudly 100% Owned.
    Providing Affordable Managed Cloud/VPS Servers & Server Management Solutions.
    We offer REAL 24x7x365 in-house support - proudly serving our customers since 2005!
    Want to learn more? Give us a call - +1 (844) 4SIMPLI or email sales[@] today!

Las Vegas
    i'll use a p4 2.4 or up.. for high sql loads then use an amd64 3000 or higher

celerons are pretty ok.

but if you're doing a lot of database stuff, you'll want all the processing power you can get.
    Corey Northcutt | Northcutt
    Competitive inbound marketing with a hosting industry competency.
    Social | Content | Optimization | Outreach