$$ Need Logo and simple template [Urgent]

Hi All,

I need a logo and a simple template made. Not much of work. No flash work required...just a decent template and logo.Template needs to be sliced and coded.

I have got 60 USD budget for this. Will pay through paypal. If this is not enough I can additionally give you 250 MB space and 5 GB bandwidth in my server. But I cannot exceed 60 USD . So please reply keeping this in mind.

A good decent work will bring youu more projects from me in near future.

This job needs to be done by this Sunday morning.

If you feel that budget and time suits you please reply here with a profile link. Otherwise youu can pm me as well.

The best would be hit me at msn "duttasagar at" .

I need to start this asap. I will more details when finialized with someone.

Best Regards

United Kingdom

Click on the "portfolio" link to see my recent logo work. Unfortunately I lost 2 years worth of portfolio work recently however I can provide samples as required and as above I can work to your deadline quite easily while keeping quality in mind.

Usually I wouldn't design a website and logo for less than around $100 but I need to build up my portfolio quite quickly again - unlucky for me but lucky for you eh

I've added you to msn Krish!
    View Portfolio

A trusted WHT member for over 7 years!

Newcastle, England
    I can do this for LESS than 60$ and probably have it done in a few hours. Unfortunately I have no portfolio

Ontario - CAN

New delhi, India

This job is taken by "gwsolutions" . He will be paid on completion and I will mention about his quality of work here for future reference.

This work will be monitered through this thread only.

Thanks to all who replied for time and care.

Best Regards