United States

Post Professioanl Writing - at 5 cents/word.

Hi WHTers,

I'd like to offer my services to those in need of a good writer who can write basically anything one would want including:
    • Content for web sites (all types)
    • Copy writing
    • Press Releases
    • News stories/update announcements/etc.
    • Reviews (all types)
    • FAQs, Articles, Tutorials, Guides, etc.
    • Newsletter articles and other newsletter material
    • Magazine articles (eMagazines or print)

I also do editing of any of the above (if you already have it written) and, when editing, will look for ways to improve organization and content, flow, clarity, and consistency.

I can write with key word orientation or search engine friendly (additional cost). Of course, all writings are original, and the client will have full rights over the piece after payment.

I typically charge around $0.05-$0.10 USD per word, but pricing can be worked out depending on quantity, how in-depth the subject is, and what is expected.

So, for anyone who needs some FAQs, a press release, or whatever written, you can be assured I can not only do the job, but do it right, and in a timely manner (typically doesn't take longer than 1-2 days to get something written). I also have worked at a few large hosting companies, and work at a high-end web development firm, and therefore, have the experience needed to write about such subjects intelligently, and without having to guess.

You can PM me for a quote, or more information. I'll also answer questions that you may have here. I have a full resume with testimonials from many WHT members available upon request.
    Last edited by douglashanna; 06-17-2005 at 10:46 AM.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    Let me know if you are ready to write some