Post Professioanl Writing - at 5 cents/word.

Hi WHTers,

I'd like to offer my services to those in need of a good writer who can write basically anything one would want including:
    • Content for web sites (all types)
    • Copy writing
    • Press Releases
    • News stories/update announcements/etc.
    • Reviews (all types)
    • FAQs, Articles, Tutorials, Guides, etc.
    • Newsletter articles and other newsletter material
    • Magazine articles (eMagazines or print)

I also do editing of any of the above (if you already have it written) and, when editing, will look for ways to improve organization and content, flow, clarity, and consistency.

I can write with key word orientation or search engine friendly (additional cost). Of course, all writings are original, and the client will have full rights over the piece after payment.

Cost
    I typically charge around $0.05-$0.10 USD per word, but pricing can be worked out depending on quantity, how in-depth the subject is, and what is expected.

So, for anyone who needs some FAQs, a press release, or whatever written, you can be assured I can not only do the job, but do it right, and in a timely manner (typically doesn't take longer than 1-2 days to get something written). I also have worked at a few large hosting companies, and work at a high-end web development firm, and therefore, have the experience needed to write about such subjects intelligently, and without having to guess.

You can PM me for a quote, or more information. I'll also answer questions that you may have here. I have a full resume with testimonials from many WHT members available upon request.
    Last edited by douglashanna; 06-17-2005 at 10:46 AM.

Let me know if you are ready to write some