ipowerweb lied to me

I signed up with ipowerweb yesterday because the salesperson told me they had webdav support. Well they don't and I called for a refund today. Still looking for a host with webdav support. Dreamhost.com looked good at first but apparently you can't call them.

Is this a question or are you just letting us know?

What was your question regarding ? Certain questions go outside the realm of technical support. IMHO, a larger company probably won't focus to much on external software and support for it. Perhaps the salesperson mean't it was supported and able to run.

You would probably have to contact webdav for actual technical support.
    GenerousWebHosting.com Home of Generous George the Red Monster.
    24/7 Live Chat Support - 99.9% Uptime - 30 Day Money Back Policy

Originally posted by networkingtech
    Is this a question or are you just letting us know?
    A little of both. I'm mad that they lied and felt like complaining about it and I also still need a host.

Originally posted by generouswebhostin
    What was your question regarding ? Certain questions go outside the realm of technical support. IMHO, a larger company probably won't focus to much on external software and support for it. Perhaps the salesperson mean't it was supported and able to run.

You would probably have to contact webdav for actual technical support.
    It's not external software it's an apache module.

Most hosting companies do not offer webdev support because usually that requires more support people and most hosting companies only want to host websites.

There are a few handful of hosting companies out there that do offer web development but they do charge more for that

It's not webdev it's webdav.

What is WebDAV?
    Briefly: WebDAV stands for "Web-based Distributed Authoring and Versioning". It is a set of extensions to the HTTP protocol which allows users to collaboratively edit and manage files on remote web servers.

I thought you might have meant webdav but I was not certain.

Are you just looking for calendaring or more?