Help with UK hosting shortlist (windows)

Help with UK hosting shortlist (windows)

Hi Guys,

Its the lasy straw with my current host and I desperately want to avoid making the same mistake again.

I'd really appreciate any feed back, additional suggestions or warnings on the following shortlist.

I'm looking for a reliable and responsive UK shared host on a windows machine with very good uptime.

I need a UK IP, ASP, .Net, and although not required now PHP and MySQL. My traffic is currently around 1-2gb and growing. I also need IIS to treat html as ASP (don't ask) and although not essential for the host to set up a 301 from the non www version of the site to the www version.

Heres my shortlist:

redfoxhosting
    pipeten
    newnet
    ukwebhostingservices
    4dhosting
    hostway

Other considerations are flexibility and scalability as well as the quality of my neighbours on the class C IP block.

Any and all feedback really appreciated.

Actually the best would be http://liquidsix.com/ which is run by Paul Woodland who created HELM extensions.

If you are going to go with a provider that actually knows what they are doing in the backend then liquidsix is the best.

Otherwise redfoxhosting is another that is very good. been around for nearly 10 years.

Thanks GIGANET.

I hadn't heard of liqidsix before. My gut feeling was going for redfox but its been wrong in the past