YourTutorials.com

www.yourtutorials.com

Please tell me what you think. I will be moving the banner to the frame when you click on a tutorial. So dont worry about that right now.

hello the site is nice..
    but i think this 'Newest 10 | Submit' is not really visible

it loaded VERY slow for me.

I think the white text is to bright over the dark gray... not sure what you can do but I would suggest adjusting it :-)
    Off Topic Web Forum - A forum for talking about anything!!
    N.Z. Webmaster Community - Are you from New Zealand? Well signup to our forum!!!!

You need to compress those images!! The main title's current size should be the size of the lot!!
    Web Handyman - Website and Internet Marketing Service

Typos on the "SponsEred" when you click on the tutorial links.

It's a nice domain. It would be better if you could write/hire people to write own tutorial instead of linking to other pages, use a CMS with 2/3 columns (for menu, links..), remove the banner until you start having real visitors.

Horizontal scroll, i donot think the site looks good when u have u to move the page horizontally to read the contents.

apart from it, add more content to your site.

I think you should simplify the design. I like tutorial sites, but your first impression is not very inviting to me.

Lightbulb * What can/should be done

Hi there,

First of all a very nice resource!

About the site:

* Header graphic too big...lot of useless space - the 2 blue strips(you can do without them really!)

* I personally like to brand my product and services. Your header should have the website url and the name - clear cut - no exceptions. 2 or 3 visits to your site and "YourTutorials.com" should be the place to visit for any tutorials! Why be just one of the many tutorial sites out there, Brand Your Thing.

* Grey with white/blue text is good - no worries - looks professional. Decrease the page width though.

Try these and lets see what can be done next!

Take care.

Micky

The account has been suspended. I would like to see it back in business to review and perhaps even start a colaboration since we seem to be on a similar topic