Since the FAQ on the site isn't very indept, I'm curious - what will be returned with the apprasial beyond a certificate and price? How will we know it's not just a made up number, or something simply based on an Alexa ranking (just example)
Q Web Net has over 5 years of experience in the industry.
Appraisals are based off of serveral factors:
1. Descriptiveness - Ability to be associated with content.
2. Length characters - Length in terms of characters
3. Length words - Length in terms of words or partial words in the name.
4. Spoken Test - Likelihood that name will be spelled properly after being heard.
5. Breadth of Applicability - Is the name generic - e.g. can it be applied to a variety of institutions individuals and businesses?
6. Dot-Value - What is the extension: .com .net .org .cc?
7. Hyphenation - Does the name contain hyphens?
8. Abbreviation - Is anything abbreviated such as eName.com?