Esupportpro - opinions requested

Hello,

I'm considering using esupportpro.com as outsourced support and I'd like to hear your opinions. I've searched the forums but there was very little about them and that info was rather old too.

Please do not advise me not use outsourced support. I am interested in your experience with this company, if you have any; or any information you might have about them as their website doesn't give too much information either. I've sent them a pre-sales message; we'll see how they react.

Thanks for your input.

http://esupportpro.com/ says no website configured at that address??

Oh, www. in front works though.
    Jacob - WebOnce Technologies - 30 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - Over 5 Years Going Strong!
    Website Hosting, PHP4&5, RoR, MySQL 5.0, Reseller Hosting, Development, and Designs