Google Adsense Optimization

Guys share your tips and trick by how we can optimize our earning VIA google adsense in a fare way..
    Tell us the keywords which pays maximum..Tell us what shud we do to maximise our earning!
    Guide me how I can earn via AdSense in my website.
    Plz tell me!

Mod edit: Site URL removed.
    Last edited by JayC; 06-17-2005 at 04:22 PM.

Northern VA
    I think the main thing with Adsense is to not focus on Adsense. The focus should be on your content. If you have a niche that you know a lot about then keep building content and as people that like the things you like visit your site then, if they like what they see, they will bookmark it, link to it, keep coming back, and tell others. Content is key.

Once your site begins to go up in the Search Engines due to linking from visitors then you'll start getting more and more visitors. There's not a whole lot of point divining keywords because Google is going to match up your site with what it thinks your site is about. You can only make a good site that people will visit on the stuff you know enough about that will cause the traffic as mentioned above. Trying to find a profitable niche keyword and wrting about something you don't know much about or care about will not be a long term recipe for success.

Good concept -> Good Content -> Visitors -> Links from Visitors -> Search Engine rankings -> Lots of Visitors -> Increased revenue
    WebsiteMaven - Web Hosting Reviews, Guides, and Advice to Build and Promote your Web Site

I know nothing about good keywords or bad..

This is my current head :
    <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"
    <html xmlns="" xml:lang="en" lang="en">
    <!-- begin document head -->
    <META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="mesothelioma lawyers, peritoneal mesothelioma, mesothelioma attorneys, lexington law firm,  mesothelioma, eloan, lexington law , mesothelioma symptoms, eloan com , alicante car hire, texas lemon law, car lemon law, home insurance quote, home owner insurance, group health insurance, american home equity, find a lawyer, life insurance broker, consolidate credit card dept, linux web hosting, direct car insurance, download music, free, indian, mp3, real, chance, wwe, sawant, hindi, pop, remix, aishwarya, aish, amitabh, kaun bangea crorepati, kbc, pulzi , free hosting, free blogs, mobile, mobile ringtones, mobile games, mobile news, blog, bollywood, hollywood, free songs, india, cars, fun, online games, free, pulkit, pulkit rastogi, free games, applications, mobile applications, symbian, nokia, sony, games, discussion, sony ericsson, cartoons, group, fun, legal, safe, free hosting, san andreas">
    <META NAME="Description" CONTENT="It is a full fun leisure filled with nice downloads and an amazing interactive forum.Its a kind of portal which allows many things like making blogs, avatars, free uploads,and total fun.">
    <META NAME="Author" CONTENT="[email protected]">
    <!-- META Tags generated by -->
    Im using MKPoratal and put google ads on its blocks between a code like this:
    $content = '
    <div align="center">
    SO are my settings or keywords fine?
    Will google be able to see what my content is!
    I mean is it fine or do I need to change something?

Western Australia
    the meta keywords tag is ignored by major search engines.

create specific content pages related to the keyword phrases you are targeting the site to rank under.

Google will usually show relevant ads related to the content on the page, title, meta description, alt tag, url file name etc.

don't target those keyword phrases if your just trying to get Google ads shown related to the high paying keywords.

more than likely going to hit a nerve at Google & if your sites not related at all, could find yourself removed from there program.

1) Write good and relevant contents that will attract quality ads.
    2) Depending on the ratios on number of visitors and number who click on the ads. For example, 1000:1 will most probably earn you a few cents. 10:1 will most earn you several times more.

Hope it helps.

Right, I also agree the contents are the most essential part of the advertisement and its effectiveness.
    Second important part we should consider the color combinations, as different color combinations can create different and a powerful meaning as it has cultural importance too.
    Last edited by etechsupport2; 06-20-2005 at 03:16 AM.