When hornets attack............................

Fui... Disgusting...
    Respect My Authoritah! - Eric Cartman (a friend of mine).

That was awesome!

I wonder how they did some of these camera pans where they moved over all the insects, without scaring away the bees/hornets.

I've never been stung by a hornet, I was stung by a wasp however, and it hurt like a _____.
    Haven't been on WHT for 6 years!

Wow. Not really sure what to think of that, but I certainly learned something about hornets.

Don't piss 'em off!

My god.....They attack for no reson dont they???

Tinyurl is the answer for posting long urls!!!

I remember when I was younger, my parents had a house in the south of France, and we had a hornets nest in our wall (stone and lime, they just went in through the mouse holes!), called out the fire brigade who came and took it away and killed thousands of them!

Next day looked like a battlefield on the lawn!
    Still have a piece of the nest here...

Don't know how true this is, but Im sure I heard that it takes 5 stings from a hornet to cause a heart attack/seizure.

The horror! The horror! The little bees are crying from the grave - AVENGE ME! AVENGE ME!

I think the little bees should learn their lessons when facing a more powerful foe. They should have used insurgent tactics instead of facing the hornets head on. Standing and fighting was the wrong strategy. But then, they are stupid bees and can neither read nor reason.

I stepped in a hornets' nest while mowing one time. My 3 year old nephew was outside as he saw me running and jumping and saying "F***, F***, F***!!!" I turned to my brother and said "Sorry about that."
    Rich
    WebsiteMaven - Web Hosting Reviews, Guides, and Advice to Build and Promote your Web Site

Tinyurl is the answer for posting long urls!!!

I think I saw that on the discovery channel a while ago. Good stuff.

Originally posted by The Dude
    My god.....They attack for no reson dont they???

No, they say towards the end that they came for the bee larvae because it can feed their young for weeks. So they came for food and the only way to get that was to kick some a$$.