I run the site http://www.genxweb.net it is a security consulting portal offering e-learning and local security consulting services. Currently my site is averaging 40 plus uniques a day. We are constantly crawled by MSN and Google and show in the top ranks for amny search phrases in both MSN and Google. The site pr is still low only a 1 but I can provide stats to prove our traffic. We have this month alone recieved over 3100 direct hits to us from google alone.

*If you are a hosting company that wants to advertise I can remove the link on my site to my hosting company and place your banner on the site.

Banners must be in the form of 468 and can not contain any active x or flash.

Offering 8 banner spots these spots will replace the current ads on my site. All banners will be added to the top of the site in a rotation. Each banner will be giving unlimited clicks and impressions for the month.

We will also be allowing 5 text links on the bottom footer.

Banner spots will be $4.00 a piece a month
Text links will be $3.00 a piece per month

We are also looking for site sponsers for our e-learning classes. We will be offering the next class early July. Sponser spots begin at $25.00 up. They include company info and banner on the class description page as well as on the main e-learning page and forums.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.