Need Design Review (nervous!)

I'm kinda nervous as this is the first time I hire a designer for any of my sites, what are your impressions of the current site thus far? Anything you'd change?

2. hmm no reason at all to be nervous, I really like that design, and it is very clear what your site is about and such. Good colors, I wouldn't change anything !

Looks good. Great design, nice photos. Just a bit "Template-monster" like. U know

looks nice ,

United States of America
    well hot dog thats a damm good lucking website
    Computer Steroids - Full service website development solutions since 2001.
    (612)234-2768 - Locally owned and operated in the Minneapolis, Minnesota area.

Ah, thanks. I don't know, maybe I've been staring at it for too long, but something about the colors feels missing, if that makes any sense?

Also, what are your opinions on sites that have the site headers and footers to stretch across the size of the browser while the content remains centered? I was thinking about possibly requesting that, but I'm not sure how good that would look.

Everything is perfect except the navigation.

I don't know if you feel the text doesn't look right on the menu, but I do. Maybe a bit too "vertical"?

Try to make it like the left menu.

jerome.g-n Specializing in corporate designs and pure CSS websites.

The South
    I think it is a nice design

Very nice design! I like it thus far!

It's lovely, the colours, style, format, layout, menu, image etc they all work well.

Looks like you have done well in finding yourself a talented designer.
    "You donít learn to hack, you hack to learn"

Hi, just thought I'd post back with the completed site ( up and running. I took some of your suggestions, including uncluttering the top navigation. What do you all think of the final product?

Joe Jordan

looks really nice but yea something feels missing.

Dont know what though but looks awesome
    Myspace Layouts, Blogger Layouts, Web Layouts and more designs for FREE

Few things to improve:

1. The text alignment in left column is inconsistent, no clear line fom ignitesoftware to warning signs to testimonials.
    2. The white block under the sitemap -contact -resources links on the bottom doesn't look good
    3. Colors: well, you need either more or less yellow. The Parent-tool boxes contain some yellowish color, but there is no other yellow on the page. Either take it out or add some more yellow somewhere. I am for adding.

Otherwise good.
    ReflexNetworks means Happy Clients!

I think it is a nice design but i'm not sure if it's appropriate for your target audience. It does look too busy in my humble opinion and maybe some parents that are not as tech savy as the rest of us might feel overwhelmed.

just my $0.2
    A completely biased perspective of Beijing's Live Music scene and tidbits about tech and restaurants!

NewEra Dreams
    it's very original and attractive design
    greeting to the designer