Most Reliable Provider(s)?

If there was a short list of the 2-5 most reliable providers in the United States, who would they be?

I know we live in an imperfect world, but I would think the most reliable providers don't experience outagages for hours or days at at time. This may not be true of any company.

You may want to post this in one of the main forums to get a better response.
    [QuickPacket™] [AS46261]
    Located in Atlanta, GA and Los Angeles, CA
    Dedicated Servers, KVM, Xen & OpenVZ VPS, Co-location, R1Soft Data Backup, Shared & Reseller Hosting

Here are the five list ...

Internap
    Internap
    Internap
    Internap
    Internap

Seriously ... I think Internap should be on the top of the list, perhaps also with Inflow.
    Fluid Hosting, LLC - HSphere Shared and Reseller hosting - Now with HIGH AVAILABILITY
    Fluid VPS - Linux and Windows Virtuozzo VPS - Enterprise VPS with up to 2 GB guaranteed memory!
    Get your N+1 High Availability Enterprise Cloud
    Equinix Secaucus NY2 (NYC Metro)

i would like to add hostgator also
    Wholesale Domain Prices for Retail Customers - Rushtoweb.com

would add hostrocket.com , lunarpages.com and hotlinkhosting.com

NOT dinix or webhostplus

This morning I decided enough was enough - my Dinix account has been down for over a day, often it has been down for days at a time with no answer from support. The email server is often not working, I lost 2 or 3 gigs of data from my database because i cannot even access my account through WHM.

Dinix - Bad
    ServINT - Excellent

Most of the web hosts that have been around for more then a year are known to be reliable.

John,

years in business has nothing to do with reliability.
    It could mean that theres just always someone out there willing to be suckered.

Note: Wasn't internap the one that had the outtage because of their "redundant redundant redundant generators failed"?
    David
    Web hosting by Fused — For businesses with more important things to do than worry about their hosting.